Just announced: Music industry internship opportunity in Toronto [News]
Toronto, ON – If you answer ‘yes’ to these two questions then there is a good chance that this internship opportunity is the right fit for you:
– Do you live in Toronto?
– Are you looking for a career in the music industry?
We are announcing an internship opportunity that will offer a multifaceted industry experience covering a wide range of responsibilities and scenarios. The intern will be working in the realm of 4 organizations including CANaudio Licensing Inc., HipHopCanada.com, RNBCanada.com and Relentless Management.
The intern will be working directly with someone who has over 20 years of experience in the industry, between Toronto/New York/Los Angeles, and has worked with some of the biggest artists and producers in the game. He has a large international network of contacts and has won several awards for various achievements.
A list of qualifications and responsibilities can be found after the jump link below.
If you’re interested in applying, send your resume and contact information to email@example.com (Toronto Residents Only).
– Knowledge of social media
– Organizational skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to assist & write copy for sales, marketing & publicity
– Knowledge of word press would be an asset
– Work in a fast pace
– Genuine love for music
May include but not limited to:
– Work directly with the co-president on a variety of duties
– Helping organize meetings and schedules for artists and producers
– Provide support for social media efforts for all our talent and companies
– Assist in fulfillment of website advertising leads for HipHopCanada and RNBCanada
– Assist in creating marketing and sales campaigns
– Assist in the responding to emails for all affiliate companies
– Various administrative tasks
– Assist in uploading, backing up and managing music catalog data
Brief Company Profiles
HipHopCanada.com acts as a portal and communications hub for the music scene for mainstream and independent/underground acts alike. The site is Canada’s largest source for hip-hop in the country.
RNBCanada.com is focused on promoting Canadian singers and providing dedicated avenues of support for the thousands of members of the continuously growing R&B community.
CANaudio Licensing Inc. is a new licensing firm that specializes in music placements for independent Canadian Urban artists & producers. The company gets independent urban musicians paid for their music in film, commercials, TV, video games & other mass media projects.
Relentless Management is a boutique firm that has been providing music management for artists and producers for over 10 years. With partners in both Canada and the US, the company has secured major publishing deals, label deals and placements on projects from Drake, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Nas, Kelly Rowland and Chris Brown, to name a few.
If you’re interested in applying, send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org (Toronto Residents Only). This music industry internship opportunity is for serious applicants only. You’ll find out more about the position and who you’d be interning for once your e-mail is received.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.