The Next Level emcee competition presented by Where It’s At Entertainment [Contest]
Vancouver, BC - Where It’s At Entertainment is running a contest for active hip-hop artists residing in B.C and it comes with some pretty exciting details. Open to up-and-coming emcees The Next Level contest offers up studio time, full production of a single, a verse on a custom beat and song placement on the upcoming Where It’s At Compilation album alongside some of Vancity’s heavyweight artists. Check out the full details in the press release below.
“At THE NEXT LEVEL Hip-Hop Competition we are committed to bringing you an event where you can showcase your top skills for a panel of judges. These judges have worked exclusively in the hip-hop scene and in the music industry for an impressive amount of years. So if you have what it takes and reside in the Vancouver or BC area Where It’s At Entertainment wants to bring you to the NEXT LEVEL.
This prize package will include the recording, mixing and mastering of one of your songs complete with a full production crew in a professional studio setting.
Once completed, your talent will shine amongst a SUPERSTAR RAP VERSE on a custom built beat, brought to you by local producers Max Dishaw and Justin Frew. But wait, it gets better…Your song will also be featured on a Where Its At Compilation Album that will include over 15 top heavy-hitters from Vancouver’s hip-hop scene – including Swollen Members, Prada West and other top secret artists.
Our goal is to create and provide unique opportunities for artists of all ages and abilities; we work hard to ensure that these artists receive the recognition that they deserve. Where It’s At Entertainment takes pride in staying ahead of the game and we always bring you the best in entertainment from within the hip-hop community.”
- 20 Artists/Groups will be selected to compete at Fortune Sound Club on Thursday, February 13th 2014 for a panel of five professional hip-hop industry judges – including at least one celebrity judge!
- Artists will be judged on different elements from style, flow, stage presence, crowd hype & interaction, originality of music
- Must be 19 years or older
- Resident of British Columbia
- Have performed in at least one live show
-Have at least one original song to qualify
- Live performance ready for a 10 to 20 minute set
- Fan base that will come support your performance if your’re selected
- Available to perform on Thursday, February 13th at Fortune Sound Club
- Artists/ group living outside the Vancouver area must cover their own travel to competition
HOW TO ENTER:
- 1 MP3 of your best song (must be original)
- 1 link to your best music video
- Elevator pitch style bio including: accomplishments, names of bigger acts you have opened for and any relevant information about yourself
- .JPG of artwork or artist photo
- All social media links (Fan page, twitter, instagram, etc.)
Email your artist/group info to email@example.com
BECOME A SPONSOR, QUESTIONS OR BUY EVENT TICKETS:
WHERE IT’S AT ENTERTAINMENT Call/Text: 604.809.3810
For more information please contact: