Fresh Kils signs to Deep Thinka Records & announces European tour [News]
Toronto, ON – Our very own Torontonian Fresh Kils has just inked a deal with the New York-based indie Deep Thinka Records (DTR) label. Which is huge. Shouts to FK for holding things down for the T-Dot.
And on top of all of that, Kils is heading out to Europe with Mad Dukez (along with New York’s own PremRock) for a European tour. It all kicks off in France; exactly one week from today. And it wraps up in Germany at the beginning of May. So if you’re going to be in Europe, or something fancy pantsy like that, peep the tour schedule after the jump.
- 15 April – Strasbourg France @ Campus Esplanade
- 16 April – Lyon France @ Raspoutine Club
- 17 April – Bordeaux France @ Wunderbar
- 18 April – Le Mans France @ Le Lexard
- 20 April – Nijnegen, Netherlands @ TBA
- 22 April – Amsterdam, Netherlands @ The Winston
- 24 April – Vienna, Austria @ Einbaumöbel
- 25 April – Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic @ Naplavka
- 26 April – Chomutov, Czech Republic @ Club Kubovna
- 27 April- Prague, Czech Republic @ TBA
- 2 May – Copenhagen, Denmark @ Musik Loppen
- 3 May – Augsburg, Germany @ Soho Stage
About Fresh Kils
Fresh Kils (aka Andrew Kilgour) is one of the most critically acclaimed producers in North America. The Toronto native is a maestro of the MPC, polishing his skills over the years to the tune of two JUNO nominations, a MIANS Award for his engineering work, an ECMA nomination, the title of Sound Battle Royale Champion, six weeks atop the Earshot Hip Hop charts for laying down the beats to The Extremities’ The Mint Condition, and of course he’s the one half of the Mad Dukez & Fresh Kils duo, who together have topped US and Canadian charts and tour circuits for the last two years.
Check out The Fresh Meat Tape, a collection of his best beats of the past year. Also, check out his award-winning battle mixes. Prepare to be amazed.