Northwest Division – Those Eyes [Audio]
Vancouver, BC – We know Vancity can’t get enough of them so we’ve got a little something new from the boys of Northwest Division. Their latest track release “Those Eyes” comes from the forthcoming Rap Better Party Harder album dropping soon. Check their most recent single below.
Tags: NorthWest Division
Posted by @KassKills
Kassandra has her hands in several cookie jars. Born in Ontario but raised on the West coast, she is currently located in the wonderfully diverse East side of Vancouver. With a passion for all things creative KassKills is a hair stylist by day and HipHopCanada's West Coast Regional Editor by night. Music and public relations are her true passions and although she didn't inherit the talent of her musician father she makes her mark on the industry through other avenues. By night you can catch KassKills at almost every Vancity hip-hop show, shaking hands and snapping photos while covering and supporting the local music scene. On top of that she works closely with one of the cities most reputable concert promotors, Timbre Concerts. Kass is a hustler by nature and works hard to play a key role Vancity's hip-hop scene. Over the years she has seen, photographed and interviewed many of hip-hop's top artists such as T.I, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, Noreaga, Black Milk, Waka Flocka, Ab-Soul & Dizaster.
- Listen now: Northwest Division & Stealth Bomb Records artist Junk’s new project, I.A.N.
- Royce Da 5’9 stops in Vancouver this Thursday on Layers Canadian Tour
- Junk announces upcoming solo album and union with Stealth Bomb Records
- Northwest Division break through with new album Orange & Black
- Rittz joins Northwest Division in their video for “Dunning Kruger”
Leave a Comment
- We caught up with Montreal’s Deephead trio to chat about their video for “Luckiest Number”
- You need to listen to “DiCaprio” by OSIYM right now
- Listen to Episode 008 of The Faculty Co. podcast featuring MC/actor Bishop Brigante
- Nova Scotia’s Mitchell Bailey teams up with Cam Smith & Gold Bangz for “Who Da Man”
- CJ Flemings connects with Most High’s Ahkilo for this new track titled “Wanted Forever”
- Arlo Maverick faces love and loss in new video “Too Many Too’s”
- New music from Sauga City’s Fame Holiday: “I’m On” & posse cut “Respek”
- Montreal’s Hellbound Bishop releases new visuals for Auzi-produced “1st of the Month”
- Ritchie Boyz: Fresco releases the BAMN-directed “2 Minutes of Fire” video
- Catch Canadian legend Michie Mee in Toronto at Yuh Heard Meh! on Aug. 25
- Ain’t For Everyone: T Gramz releases new video in support of My Way album debut
- Black Ghosts: Seth Dyer explains why making music about injustice & racism is not enough
- RexR: Very generous review consideri
- Phareke: Twas lovely, as always, seeing
- Sarah Jay: Hi Phareke!
- Phareke: I enjoyed reading and agree wi
- Dj Shamann: R.I.P. King Reign. Got to see
- Rafael: God speed my brother...now you
- Eric Petitclerc: I met justice last year in 201
- Alex: Known since childhood. Mad re
- Keenan Carlos: Damnn Sundry!
- Young OG: Dj 151 always turning music in
- Tracy Lamourie: The new tracks are getting EXT
- manny banny: The best and greatest of them
- Alex Cruz: Make sure to cop this album...
- Carla Beevil: Been waiting for this since th
- Sunee Dhaliwal: Can't wait for "No borders" to