Northwest Division – Those Eyes [Audio]
Vancouver, BC – We know Vancity can’t get enough of them so we’ve got a little something new from the boys of Northwest Division. Their latest track release “Those Eyes” comes from the forthcoming Rap Better Party Harder album dropping soon. Check their most recent single below.
Tags: NorthWest Division
Posted by @KassKills
Kassandra has her hands in several cookie jars. Born in Ontario but raised on the West coast, she is currently located in the wonderfully diverse East side of Vancouver. With a passion for all things creative KassKills is a hair stylist by day and HipHopCanada's West Coast Regional Editor by night. Music and public relations are her true passions and although she didn't inherit the talent of her musician father she makes her mark on the industry through other avenues. By night you can catch KassKills at almost every Vancity hip-hop show, shaking hands and snapping photos while covering and supporting the local music scene. On top of that she works closely with one of the cities most reputable concert promotors, Timbre Concerts. Kass is a hustler by nature and works hard to play a key role Vancity's hip-hop scene. Over the years she has seen, photographed and interviewed many of hip-hop's top artists such as T.I, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, Noreaga, Black Milk, Waka Flocka, Ab-Soul & Dizaster.
- Listen now: Northwest Division & Stealth Bomb Records artist Junk’s new project, I.A.N.
- Royce Da 5’9 stops in Vancouver this Thursday on Layers Canadian Tour
- Junk announces upcoming solo album and union with Stealth Bomb Records
- Northwest Division break through with new album Orange & Black
- Rittz joins Northwest Division in their video for “Dunning Kruger”
Leave a Comment
- We caught up with Troy Joe to find out about his new video for “Bounce”
- Listen to “Never Know” by The Search featuring Tona Tencreddi of Naturally Born Strangers
- Tonight: Nitty Scott, DillanPonders, Erik Flowchild & more are ‘Live At The BBQ’ at Black Canvas
- Fargo Fridays returns! Tory Lanez enlists Rick Ross for Rick James-inspired “Super Freaky”
- Episode 010: Stirling & Jonathon of The Faculty / Co. talk Kapernick, the New Toronto & more
- Ain’t No Way: Dartmouth’s FoFF & Octave team up for new single
- Manifesto Festival 10: A conversation with Manifesto summit coordinator Erin Lowers
- Danny Brown hits the Vogue Theatre in Vancouver on October 6th and things might get wild
- Drake closes Edmonton’s summer with the Summer Sixteen Tour
- L.A’s Duckwrth is doing it, so now it’s your turn
- Empirical Freedom presents the Fifty Hype 1.5 battle event in Calgary on Sept. 24
- Song of the Day: SonReal’s POPS-produced banger “SoHo” off The Name EP
- JusJrdn: This is truly so dope!
- RexR: Very generous review consideri
- Phareke: Twas lovely, as always, seeing
- Sarah Jay: Hi Phareke!
- Phareke: I enjoyed reading and agree wi
- Dj Shamann: R.I.P. King Reign. Got to see
- Rafael: God speed my brother...now you
- Eric Petitclerc: I met justice last year in 201
- Alex: Known since childhood. Mad re
- Keenan Carlos: Damnn Sundry!
- Young OG: Dj 151 always turning music in
- Tracy Lamourie: The new tracks are getting EXT
- manny banny: The best and greatest of them
- Alex Cruz: Make sure to cop this album...
- Carla Beevil: Been waiting for this since th