Northwest Division – Those Eyes [Audio]
Vancouver, BC – We know Vancity can’t get enough of them so we’ve got a little something new from the boys of Northwest Division. Their latest track release “Those Eyes” comes from the forthcoming Rap Better Party Harder album dropping soon. Check their most recent single below.
Tags: NorthWest Division
Posted by @KassKills
Kassandra has her hands in several cookie jars. Born in Ontario but raised on the West coast, she is currently located in the wonderfully diverse East side of Vancouver. With a passion for all things creative KassKills is a hair stylist by day and HipHopCanada's West Coast Regional Editor by night. Music and public relations are her true passions and although she didn't inherit the talent of her musician father she makes her mark on the industry through other avenues. By night you can catch KassKills at almost every Vancity hip-hop show, shaking hands and snapping photos while covering and supporting the local music scene. On top of that she works closely with one of the cities most reputable concert promotors, Timbre Concerts. Kass is a hustler by nature and works hard to play a key role Vancity's hip-hop scene. Over the years she has seen, photographed and interviewed many of hip-hop's top artists such as T.I, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, Noreaga, Black Milk, Waka Flocka, Ab-Soul & Dizaster.
- Northwest Division return with Stay Sharp 3 and upcoming show announcement
- Listen now: Northwest Division & Stealth Bomb Records artist Junk’s new project, I.A.N.
- Royce Da 5’9 stops in Vancouver this Thursday on Layers Canadian Tour
- Junk announces upcoming solo album and union with Stealth Bomb Records
- Northwest Division break through with new album Orange & Black
Leave a Comment
- Premiere: You need to watch this new EverythingOShauN video for “Broke”
- Ninetyfour drops a steamy video for “Bona Fide”
- Thundercat Tour Hits Vancouver’s Rickshaw Theatre
- Catch the newest visuals from Cortez of 416 TN$ for “FaceTime”
- Tee Krispil scores a win with “Let It Slide” the first single off her upcoming solo project
- Josh Dillon emerges as a formidable force on haunting new single “LIMBO”
- Maine releases new visuals from the TOORARETODIE camp for “HITTA”
- FIJI of CMDWN starts 2017 off strong with “Too Much”
- Toronto’s Fidel Benjamin talks his new EP, Nights Like These
- The Gvllows returns with his signature dark croons on new single “Do What U Want”
- Kaoboy Music emcee Sung drops cinematic visuals for “Moon Me” featuring ZU
- Toronto Cash Money artist J Soul drops his new single, “Mod Ting”
- FortuneWest: Dope Article! Very insightful
- Ralph: I was wondering if I can also
- anonymous: you go ace autumn!!
- Dj Quanta: Congrats! Nice to see the hard
- JRheu: Surprisingly strong list, you
- Chris: this one is even better
- Chris: amazing music and article, can
- Oh OKay: The only great part of the son
- Grossman: That film grain kills it!
- Grossman: Didn't know Apple published pl
- Jenneka: Congratulations :)
- Koel Anderson: Crazy track and crazy video!
- Derek: Dying to hear "Gone" again...
- Felipe: Dowsha ✈✈
- LA: Thretz - kings and queens ! bi