Mosaic x Moka Only x A-Ro x Kapok – Bone Case [Audio]
Vancouver, BC – Released via KapokRhymesWell’s SoundCloud comes the surprisingly dope pairing of a few Vancity freshman and one OG. Moka Only steps onto a Mosaic beat – one of the city’s largely under praised producers – with the smooth accompaniment of A-RO and Kapok’s new school rhymes. Check out “Bone Case” below.
Twitter: @Moka_Only | @RayMosaic | @ElekwentFolk | @BrotherNatural
Posted by @KassKills
Kassandra has her hands in several cookie jars. Born in Ontario but raised on the West coast, she is currently located in the wonderfully diverse East side of Vancouver. With a passion for all things creative KassKills is a hair stylist by day and HipHopCanada's West Coast Regional Editor by night. Music and public relations are her true passions and although she didn't inherit the talent of her musician father she makes her mark on the industry through other avenues. By night you can catch KassKills at almost every Vancity hip-hop show, shaking hands and snapping photos while covering and supporting the local music scene. On top of that she works closely with one of the cities most reputable concert promotors, Timbre Concerts. Kass is a hustler by nature and works hard to play a key role Vancity's hip-hop scene. Over the years she has seen, photographed and interviewed many of hip-hop's top artists such as T.I, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, Noreaga, Black Milk, Waka Flocka, Ab-Soul & Dizaster.
- Lord Diamonds releases “Change Of The Guard” video featuring Moka Only & Michael Rusdhen
- Go behind the scenes of Moka Only’s Magickal Weirdness album photoshoot
- Panax – Fakin The Funk ft. A-Ro [Audio]
- Moka Only launches record label, Beautiful Records [News]
- Young Kazh of 100 Mad: Canadian Ties & Kalifornia Dreamz [Spotlight]
Leave a Comment
- New music: DillanPonders got everyone ready to “Melt”
- Anderson releases the video for “Keep It To Myself”
- Tech N9ne takes on 17-city Special Effects Canadian Tour
- e.d.g.e drops short collection titled #15MORE
- Evil Ebenezer releases new project, All That’s Left, and Canadian tour dates
- Mick Jenkins at Fortune Sound Club (Live) [Photos]
- New music: Lane Curtis teams up with Trip J for “The Motive II”
- New music: Toronto’s Drew James releases Blair Norf-produced “100000 Watts”
- DJ Power releases chart topping dub-trap anthem “Warriors” with Junior Reid & Nightcrashers
- Studio B: DJ MelBoogie interviews Redman & Relic (aka REL McCoy) on Vibe 105.5
- VLxL: Toronto’s Via Linez & Lyve release collaborative debut, Trains, Automobiles & Flights
- New music: Brampton’s Zayv3r releases “The Goonies” featuring Smoove Jee
- hiphopjesus: yeah anyone can lease someone
- hiphopjesus: having leasing rights isn't th
- Albert: good lyricism for sure
- @IHeartTART: Hey hiphopjesus. Thanks for re
- Mack: That was hard, Ottawa Come up!
- hiphopjesus: why are the writers for hhc so
- Seith: Sault turntablist and producer
- Kristin: "The end" an amazing tribute t
- MH Studios Toronto: Fusion is leading the game.
- rslsyyd: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kristoff Duxbury: Thanks for sharing, much appre
- Sage: Crazy twist from the 1990 days
- Woodz: ahhhhhh!!!!!
- Melissa Wang: Dope read. Love the song an vi
- Melaine: Unquestionably consider that t