It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: battle wit max munch
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:36 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

If I was hopeless cause of loss on an internet forum/id be almost as weak as you, to me that weakness be foreign/i leave you mournin/or make you see teh light like the mornin/n you must know bout roaches, cause they be the only things you smokin/suggest i dont approach?/you could be learnin from me son, should be valuin my help, i could be ye coach/n it sounds like you need some teachin/even schoolin, cause you tellin me bout my mouth while my response you READING/so chill, cause your behavior forsure portray you soft/n for that batti things the only reason youd want me to pay you off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

EDIT - accidentally posted a thread tryna make a response to my own thread, pls delete

Post subject: реальные секс знакомства
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 am 
Adult dating site знакомства секс mail ru created in order to enable interested people are able to offer each other seksbezvozmezdno . Everything begins and ends like an ordinary virtual flirting, anybody who is not binding . But sometimes , having considered the site секс знакомства солигорске singles for dating , people agree to meet and communicate well with each other.

Still , those who want all at once, too easily find like-minded people here specifically . орский сайт сексуальных знакомствъ Adult dating often so tempting ! Some people who know each other, feel the excitement is the fact that now there is a person with whom you can feel free to discuss all of their sexual preferences, and sexual fantasies without fear seem vulgar or depraved . Welcome to сайт знакомств майл ру

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]