It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 407 of 431 [ 6457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410 ... 431  Next
 Post subject: Demetrious Johnson Slips Past John Dodson In Showcase
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:26 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Demetrious Johnson Slips Past John Dodson In Showcase Flyweight Fight At UFC On Fox 6

Saturday night was being called the flyweights big chance.

Leading up to UFC on Fox 6, the newest division in the promotion had struggled to gain fan acceptance on a large scale, but as 125lb champion Demetrious Johnson and challenger John Dodson approached their main event fight, they did so by mounting no extra pressure on themselves to put on a show.

You see, Johnson and Dodson just naturally pull out all the stops in every, single one of their fights, and Saturday was no exception.

A true power puncher even at flyweight, John Dodson came out with no fear facing the incumbent champion, and his counter punching nearly earned him the gold in the early going. Dodson popped Johnson straight down the middle with a punch in round one, that buckled the champion’s knees.

In the second round, Dodson again clipped and caught Johnson with a fast, powerful punch that made him think twice about jumping in again for a quick exchange. Dodson fired another haymaker that clocked Johnson, hurting him significantly, as he staggered to regain his balance.

Miraculously, Johnson came back strong and showed a face of confidence despite the adversities he faced through the first 10 minutes including three knockdowns courtesy of John Dodson.

As the fight wore on, Johnson’s conditioning and pace took over and once Dodson wasn’t able to land the power shot, he had to fall back on technique. Still, Dodson held his own in round three, with good combinations and elusiveness to stave off Johnson’s attacks for the most part.

It was the championship rounds that ended up making all the difference however, and as rounds 4 and 5 started to tick away, Demetrious Johnson showed why he is the best flyweight fighter in the world.

Johnson was relentless with his attacks, never giving Dodson a moment to breathe, and by the fifth round the champion was surging and looking for the kill.

With both hands wrapped firmly around Dodson’s neck, Johnson continuously pulled down while his knee came up in rapid fashion, blasting the contender in the head and face. Dodson held on as best he could, but Johnson knew he had him hurt and was not letting up on his attack.

The final horn sounded before Johnson could get a finish, but he showed clear control as the fight came to a close.

“I spent 14 weeks of a hard training camp, working my Muay Thai clinch, working on everything to become a better mixed martial artist,” Johnson said after his first successful title defense.

Johnson admitted after the fight was over that Dodson definitely had him wobbled in the early going, but he didn’t expect anything less from the Greg Jackson trained fighter.

“I got dazed a little bit, but you know I’m in great shape, it’s going to happen. It’s like going swimming, you’re going to get splashed, you’re going to get hit. I’m alright,” said Johnson.

The showcase fight for the flyweights certainly delivered with Johnson and Dodson putting on the best bout of the card, and showing why everyone should appreciate fighting, whether the competitors are heavyweights or 125lbs.

Demetrious Johnson should also hold his head proud because as a former bantamweight title contender, and his new run at flyweight, the mythical pound-for-pound rankings should take notice of one of the best fighters in the sport, regardless of weight class.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/demetrious-johnson-slips-past-john-dodson-in-showcase-flyweight-fight-at-ufc-on-fox-6

John Dodson Definitely Lacks That Killer Instinct

Post subject: Glover Teixeira Sends Rampage Jackson Packing
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:28 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Glover Teixeira Sends Rampage Jackson Packing With Decision Win

Brazilian light heavyweight Glover Teixeira (20-2) increased his unbeaten streak to 18 fights with an easy win over former UFC champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (32-11) at UFC on Fox 6 from the United Center in Chicago on Saturday night.

The fight is expected to be Jackson’s last in the UFC, but Teixeira was able to control terms throughout the fight winning an unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).

The Brazilian came out on the attack looking to land with uppercuts. He was able to land a takedown on Jackson before taking his back and locking in the hooks. Teixeira searched for his trademark arm triangle finish and landed some ground and pound, but Jackson returned to his feet.

The fighters traded shots with Teixeira working behind his jab. Jackson looked for a takedown of his own, but was Teixeira caught him on his way in and landed a left hook that had Jackson on wobbly legs before more blows saw Jackson drop to the mat. He came on stronger late in the round as Teixeira maintained his distance, not looking to stand and trade with the former champ.

Teixeira moved straight in to land a double-leg takedown in round two, but Jackson was able to scramble off his back and return to his feet before catching Teixeira. Teixeira landed with two big uppercuts. Jackson began to fade and continued to back up; Teixeira catching him with a left rip to the body.

In what was going to be a last chance for Jackson to record a victory in his final UFC fight, he came out from the corner with a fresh mindset in the final round. They traded strikes before Teixeira secured a takedown and reigned down shots on Jackson. Jackson looked to return to his feet and ate two more big shots from Teixeira.

The fighters finished off trading shots before Teixeira put the result beyond doubt, taking Jackson to the mat in the closing seconds.

It what was Teixeira’s third UFC fight, the former Shooto South America 220-pound champion picked up his first decision win in the promotion after two previous stoppages, while Jackson suffered his third consecutive loss in the UFC.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-on-fox-6-results-glover-teixeira-sends-rampage-jackson-packing-with-decision-win

Post subject: Anthony Pettis States His Case For Title Shot
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Anthony Pettis States His Case For Title Shot, Crushing The Cowboy

Anthony Pettis and Donald Cerrone stepped into the Octagon at UFC on Fox 6 at the United Center in Chicago on Saturday night, the winner searching for a title shot.

It was Pettis that came out on top, and in such impressive fashion that he may just get that title shot.

The first couple of minutes were spent in a bit of a feeling out process, Cerrone taking the fight to Pettis. The former WEC champion’s timing, however, seemed much more dialed in than Cerrone’s, as he countered everything thrown at him with surgical precision.

Pettis then began to take over, landing kicks and knees to the body, backing Cerrone up. Then he found the button, landing a Bas Rutten special – that would be a kick to the liver – that dropped Cerrone to his hands and knees.

Pettis followed Cerrone to the mat, finishing him off with a couple of punches for good measure, but for all intents and purposes the fight was already over.

“Donald called me out, he shouldn’t have done that,” Pettis stated after the fight. “He called me scared. I’m not scared. I want that belt ASAP.”

That was after he asked the question that begged to be asked following his destruction of one of the other top lightweight contenders to the title currently wrapped around Benson Henderson’s waist – which happens to be the waist of a man he has defeated in the past.

“Dana White, what do I have to do for a title shot?”

More than likely Anthony, you just did it.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-on-fox-6-results-anthony-pettis-states-his-case-for-title-shot-crushing-the-cowboy

Post subject: Ricardo Lamas Pounds Out Erik Koch
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Ricardo Lamas (12-2) continued his march towards a title shot, with his fourth consecutive win since moving to featherweight with a second round TKO stoppage at 2:32 over Erik Koch (13-1) at UFC on Fox 6 on Saturday night at the United Center in Chicago.

Koch was returning off a 16-month injury layoff, and both fighters looked to trade strikes early on before Lamas pressed the attack and had Koch in a clinch against the cage. Koch showed good takedown defense, both men fighting for dominance. After more combinations were thrown by Lamas, he was able to secure the clinch and take Koch to the mat, but he was quick to return to his feet.

Lamas opened the second round on the attack before he slipped over, but that is where Koch came undone. Koch was looking for a dominant position on the mat and was active off his back, but Lamas reigned down with elbows cutting Koch until the fight was waved off.

“I’m a nervous wreck before all of my fights, but being in Chicago in front of all my family and friends, I was at ease,” Lamas said. “If I get on top you better watch out, because I’m not letting you up until your bloody or knocked out.”

http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-on-fox-6-results-ricardo-lamas-pounds-out-erik-koch

Post subject: Clay Guida Outwrestles Hatsu Hioki, Claims Split
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Clay Guida is now 1-0 at featherweight, but his victory over Hatsu Hioki didn't exactly come in convincing fashion.

In his first fight at 145 pounds, Guida's movement on the feet was as frantic as ever, but Hioki used his reach advantage and pinpoint accuracy to deliver stiff counter strikes at every opportunity. "The Carpenter" was busy throughout the opening round, and the crowd chanted his name, but Hioki seemed to be the more effective striker.

In the second, Guida landed a crisp leg kick and immediately scooped up Hioki and slammed him to the floor. Unfazed, Hioki sat up underneath and briefly threatened with a kimura. Guida defended well and remained safe as the flexible Hioki twisted and turned underneath him while seeking out potential submission attempts. Guida found it impossible to move past Hioki's guard, but he did enjoy top position for most of the round and was able to land an occasional blow from the top.

The pair was reset on the feet with 40 second left, and Hioki scored with a slick kick to the head, but the fighters moved on to the final frame.

Hioki stalked on the feet to open the third, but it was Guida again who drove in for a takedown one minute in. Hioki immediately set up a few triangle choke opportunities from his back, but Guida was able to pull free each time and maintain top position. Hioki eventually scooted to the fence and worked to a knee, but Guida remained tied to his body as the referee asked for action.

The pair was stood again in the final minute, and Hioki looked to capitalize with another high kick and a few straight punches. At the bell, Guida took a few victory laps, and it turned out that two of the three judges valued his takedowns and top control and awarded him a split-decision result.

"He was like a rubber band; he was so hard to keep in one space so I could get anything going," Guida said after the win. "I saw a lot of tape on him and he usually tires in the second and third round, and that's why I went gang-busters in the first to tire him. But he was ready, man. He was still strong in the last minute of the fight.

He got me with some nice body shots; for a tall guy he hit me pretty good to the ribs in just the right spot a couple of times. But I think the takedowns won it for me."

After back-to-back losses at 155 pounds, Guida (30-13 MMA, 10-7 UFC) is victorious in his first fight at 145 pounds. Hioki (26-6-2 MMA, 2-2 UFC) suffers consecutive losses for just the second time in his career.

"I think he probably won it," Hioki admitted. "Under the rules, with takedowns being so important, he won under those terms. He won a contest, fairly, but I won a fight.

"I am not unhappy with the decision – it was split because it was so close."

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/01/ufc-on-fox-6-results-photos-clay-guida-vs-hatsu-hioki

Post subject: Ryan Bader Taps Vladimir Matyushenko
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Ryan Bader Taps Vladimir Matyushenko In 50 Seconds

At just 2-3 in his past five fights, "The Ultimate Fighter 8" winner Ryan Bader was in desperate need of a win, which he earned in record-setting fashion.

Bader earned a 50-second tapout of longtime veteran Vladimir Matyushenko in what turned out to be the fastest submission in the history of the UFC's light heavyweight division.

As the pair looked to feel things out on the feet, Bader set the tone with a leaping left hook that sent Matyushenko crashing to the floor. Bader quickly followed to the canvas and immediately latched on to his opponent's head and arm before falling to the floor in a modified arm-in guillotine choke. Matyushenko initially resisted, but Bader adjusted his legs into half-guard to increase the torque on the hold and earn the tap.

In rebounding from a disappointing knockout loss to Lyoto Machida, Bader (15-3 MMA, 8-3 UFC) is now 3-1 in his past four fights.

"I've worked my way to being very close to getting a title shot before, then I got KO'd by Lyoto last time, but everyone gets beat in the UFC," Bader said after the win. "Not everyone bounces back. I was determined to bounce back."

For his next outing, Bader said he'd like an opportunity to face Brazilian MMA legend Mauricio "Shogun" Rua.

"I'd like to fight someone ahead of me in the rankings," Bader said. "I was honored to fight Tito Ortiz and 'Rampage' Jackson, guys I idolized coming up before I was in the UFC. I'd love to fight another legend in 'Shogun' Rua. I think we'd have a great fight and to share the octagon with him would be an honor."

Meanwhile, Matyushenko (26-7 MMA, 7-5 UFC) has now been finished in the opening round of his past two appearances.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/01/ufc-on-fox-6-results-photos-ryan-bader-vs-vladimir-matyushenko

Post subject: T.J. Grant Batters Matt Wiman In Statement Win
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:42 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Look out lightweight division: T.J. Grant has arrived.

The 28-year-old Canadian battered Matt Wiman with a vicious striking game before earning a TKO late in the first round.

The lightweight bout served as the final FX-televised bout on the preliminary-card for UFC on FOX 6, which took place at Chicago's United Center.

Grant, who picked up his fourth consecutive win since vacating the welterweight division, dedicated the win to his pregnant girlfriend back home in Cole Harbor, Nova Scotia.

"It turned out perfectly," he said afterward. "My plan was to keep Matt on the feet and try to expose some holes. I know how tough and durable he's been, and I was glad to hurt him and put him away."

Indeed. The elbows that sent Wiman crashing to the mat also flecked the camera with blood.

Wiman was the more aggressive fighter out of the gate, winging punches and lunging with kicks. But Grant was the more accurate fighter inside, landing accurate hooks and throwing knees inside from the clinch.

Wiman took most of the strikes. But just past the midway point of the first frame, Grant's striking began to pay dividends. An elbow wobbled Wiman and sent him back to the canvas, and after landing more shots from top position, Grant again dropped his opponent to the mat. A brief flurry of punches brought an end to the fight at the 4:51 mark of the round.

"He's a really good fighter coming forward, as am I, so I felt like I had more crisp striking," Grant said. "I feel really happy."

Grant (10-5 MMA, 7-3 UFC) should graduate to a top-tier opponent following his performance, which followed a "Fight of the Night" win over Evan Dunham at UFC 152.

Wiman (15-7 MMA, 9-5 UFC) sees his momentum halted after a submission of Paul Sass and decision over Mac Danzig in his previous outings.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/01/ufc-on-fox-6-results-photos-t-j-grant-vs-matt-wiman

Post subject: Demetrious Johnson Should Have Been Penalized
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Dana White Believes Demetrious Johnson Should Have Been Penalized For Illegal Knee

No matter how good a fight ends up being, there can always be a little controversy interlaced with the result.

As was the case in the main event for UFC on Fox 6 as Demetrious Johnson defeated John Dodson to retain his title on Saturday night.

In the fourth round of a very close fight, Demetrious Johnson landed an illegal knee to the head of John Dodson, prompting a pause in the fight and a stern warning from referee “Big” John McCarthy. The move happened when Johnson had Dodson pinned against the cage with his hand down and the former Ultimate Fighter winner put his hand on the mat, which signifies a “down fighter”, which then makes knees to the head illegal.

While UFC President Dana White doesn’t necessarily agree with the rule and how fighters tempt fate by place their hand on the mat simply to avoid that particular strike, he believes Johnson should have been penalized for the infraction.

“I hate the hand down, I hate that “if I put my hand down, I don’t have to get kneed in the face”. I don’t like it. The reason that that’s there is for soccer kicks or knees when a guy is really down, not just technical “oh I’m down”, I don’t like it,” White told Fuel TV after the fights ended.

“I do think the point should have been taken away. Here’s the thing about it too, it was absolutely an illegal knee, but it was an illegal knee that caused damage too. After that he had a mouse on his eye, he definitely got damaged from it, it should have been a point taken away for that.”

The scores for the Johnson vs. Dodson fight came back 49-46, 48-47, and 48-47 and if the point had been deducted in the fourth round, which all 3 judges scored for the champion, the fight would have ended in a majority draw.

That said, White doesn’t want to definitively give his score for the fight, but the ultra close nature of the entire 25-minute affair could eventually lead to John Dodson getting another shot at Demetrious Johnson.

“I have to watch it again before I go talking out of order here because I was up and down and watching it, but I’m pretty sure I gave Dodson the first three rounds, if not I gave him two of the first three rounds,” said White.

“It was a great fight, it was a very close fight, it’s definitely a controversial fight in the scoring, but it was that close, too. The third round was pivotal and that illegal knee is a big deal.”

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-believes-demetrious-johnson-should-have-been-penalized-for-illegal-knee

Post subject: Rampage Jackson Insists He’s Not Done Fighting
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:48 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Rampage Jackson Insists He’s Not Done Fighting, He’s Just Done With The UFC

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson has always had an up-and-down relationship with the UFC. He’s been in trouble and out of trouble. He’s been a champion; he’s been a contender trying to scrap his way back to the belt.

One thing he’s hardly ever been, it seems, is happy.

Following Saturday night’s loss to Glover Teixeira at UFC on Fox 6 in Chicago, however, Rampage, while disappointed, appears to be at peace with his lot in life, which he insists no longer includes the UFC. And perhaps that will bring him the happiness he’s missing.

Though he threw everything he had at Teixeira and went out guns-a-blazing, Rampage got beat to the punch, beat to the takedown, and beat to the dominant positions on the mat.

What went wrong?

“Glover did a great job,” Rampage recounted in an interview on the UFC on Fuel TV post-fight show. “He went for submissions. He ground and pounded. That’s MMA at it’s finest.

“Glover was just the better man tonight.”

Losing to the better man when he steps into the Octagon with one of the Top 10 fighters in the world may just be where Rampage sits at this point in his career. He has now lost consecutive bouts to Teixeira, Ryan Bader, and Jon Jones.

Perhaps his days of vying for the title are beyond him now.

While all elite level athletes find that a bitter pill to swallow – most would even go into denial about it – Rampage seems prepared to embrace it and make the most of his life outside of the white-hot UFC spotlight.

“It’s hard to swallow when you get your ass kicked, but it’s part of the job,” he said with raw candor after Teixeira took the fight to him for three straight rounds.

“I been fighting for 13 years and the game has changed a lot. Maybe I’ll just be one of those fighters that come and incite the crowd and be like Gary Goodridge, one of the guys that just come on and put on a great show.

“I’ll be one of those middle range fighters. If I’m a free agent, if a show wants to pick me up, want to put on exciting fights for their fans, I’m their guy.”

At 34 years of age, Rampage is still young for a fighter that has been competing professionally for 13 years with more than 40 MMA bouts to his credit. But then again, his all-out style does little stave off the wear and tear of so much combat, even of the sporting variety.

In his cloud of disappointment, he sounded much older than the years he is credited with. Most fighters that decide to leave a lengthy UFC tenure in the rear view mirror are doing so with fighting becoming their past, hanging up their gloves for the final time.

Rampage insists that isn’t so with him. He is resolute that he can be content as the entertainer instead of the champion.

“I don’t know if I can compete with the top people in the world (anymore). This is my first time losing three in a row. I’m not gonna give up though,” he said.

“It’s not my last MMA fight. I might try some boxing. But no, I still want to fight; it’s still in my heart.

“I’ve just got a lot of reevaluating to do.”

http://www.mmaweekly.com/rampage-jackson-insists-hes-not-done-fighting-hes-just-done-with-the-ufc

Post subject: Re: UFC THREAD & EVERYTHING MMA-RELATED
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 pm 
The 2000 Club
The 2000 Club

You realize no one reads this thread, right?

Please don't be scared of meeee...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

407 pages

can someone show me the last time where another person replies other than in the last 2 pages

I'm not trying to insult, I'm just curious

just for kicks

I think this is the first time I ever came in here

I don't have to come in here so the thread doesn't bother me, its just funny if the guys been posting for over 400 pages for nothing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

page 399

Post subject: Nate Diaz vs. Josh Thomson Added
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Nate Diaz vs. Josh Thomson Added To UFC On Fox 7

The theme of UFC vs. Strikeforce continues for the upcoming UFC on Fox 7 show as Nate Diaz will face Josh Thomson in a lightweight battle on April 20.

UFC officials announced the fight on Tuesday.

Technically, Josh Thomson moves to the UFC from Strikeforce, but at one time he was considered the uncrowned champion of the lightweight division that competed inside the Octagon.

Unfortunately at the time, the UFC opted to do away with the 155-pound weight class, so Thomson moved on and ended up winning the Strikeforce title. He also managed to engage in an epic trilogy of fights with current Strikeforce titleholder Gilbert Melendez.

Now Thomson faces a tough test for his return to the UFC as he faces off with former Ultimate Fighter winner Nate Diaz.

Diaz books his next fight just over a month after his loss to UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson at UFC on Fox 5 in December. Now Diaz will try to get back on track and face a fellow local area fighter in Thomson, who trains out of the American Kickboxing Academy in San Jose, Calif.

Diaz vs. Thomson is the latest addition to the UFC on Fox 7 card taking place at the HP Pavilion in San Jose on April 20, which features several UFC vs. Strikeforce fights including the main event pitting Benson Henderson against Gilbert Melendez.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/nate-diaz-vs-josh-thomson-added-to-ufc-on-fox-7

Post subject: UFC Adding Strawweight Division (115lbs)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:45 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

UFC Adding Strawweight Division (115lbs) But No Timeline For The Debut

The UFC will be adding yet another new weight class in the future as the strawweights (115lbs) get their shot in the Octagon.

Now the timing of when that will happen remains a mystery, but UFC President Dana White confirmed when speaking to UFC Tonight on Tuesday that they are planning to add the additional division at some point down the road.

“As the sport continues to grow and we go into these other markets like Latin America, Asia, yes, we will eventually open up a lighter weight division. Which is a great thing. It’s an amazing opportunity for fighters all over the world,” said White.

The UFC just recently added the flyweight division (125lbs) in 2012, and crowned a champion in the weight class last September.

It appears as the UFC continues to expand, so will their weight classes and the 115lb fighters are next up.

“I don’t know how soon it’s going to happen, but yes it will eventually happen,” White stated.

Most of the top fighters currently competing in or around 115lbs are fighting in Japan, as well as competitors like Rambaa Somdet who hails from Thailand.

The UFC President has mentioned previously heading to Mexico as well to scout for talent at 115lbs, but there is no timeline on when the strawweights will debut in the promotion.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-adding-strawweight-division-115lbs-but-no-timeline-for-the-debut

Post subject: Jim Miller Welcomes Pat Healy At UFC 159
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

TJ Grant, after decimating Matt Wiman at UFC on Fox 6, expressed his interest in stepping up in competition, specifically mentioning his desired to fight fighters like Jim Miller.

Well, he won’t get Miller just yet as UFC officials just announced that Miller will instead fight on the next card in his home state of New Jersey, taking on Strikeforce transplant Pat “Bam Bam” Healy at UFC 159.

A streaking Miller (20-3) got knocked out of the line for the title by now-champion Benson Henderson in late 2011, bounced back, but then got derailed again by Nate Diaz last spring.

Trying to get back to the form that saw him win seven straight fights, Miller righted the ship with a Fight of the Night performance and unanimous decision over Joe Lauzon at UFC 155.

He’ll next face his mirror image in Healy.

Utilizing much the same fighting style as Miller, Healy (29-16) had his attempts to challenge for the Strikeforce belt thwarted when lightweight champ Gilbert Melendez had to pull out of back-to-back bouts due to injury.

Healy will now take his six-fight streak into the Octagon to face Miller, trying to work his way into contention for the UFC belt.

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones will defend against Chael Sonnen in the UFC 159 main event on April 27 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/jim-miller-welcomes-pat-healy-to-the-octagon-at-ufc-159

Page 407 of 431 [ 6457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410 ... 431  Next