It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours


This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.




 Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Vibe Says UrbanEDM Is Next Big Music (LOL Who Started It
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:21 pm 
The 2000 Club
The 2000 Club

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:42 am
Posts: 2172
Location: Everywhere - Nowhere
ok, i hope nick t higha level does not kill himself.

but he needs to kill all this bullshit.

there is a hip hop saying, "show and proove". you are talking loud but showing nothing.

quit your delusional shit talking and crackpot name dropping, dissing other great toronto djs and saying they bit your non existent style. it is ridiculous.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe Says UrbanEDM Is Next Big Music (LOL Who Started It
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:12 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
stiquato wrote:
.


Thanks For The Apology It Shows Your A Big Man Admitting You Are Wrong But Dont Worry Id Never Hurt Myself Over Your Words Or Anyone Elses That Would Be Silly

Theres Many Saying In Hip Hop Here Is The Saying I Use When It Comes To Hip Hop I Am Kool Herc Meaning The Styles I Introduce & Created Are Imitated & Copied By Bagboys While The Real Hip HopShow Respect

What Is Ridiculous About The Truth? How Long You Known Of Me Just On HHC Along With The Rest Of The HHC Crew? I Didnt Just Show up & Start Talking This ALl Of A Sudden Out Of Nowhere

I Been Saying This For Years Since I Introduced My Style To You All & You Guys Were Calling Me Crazy Then But Look At All The Canadian Djs Who Wree Talking Shit About Me Who Are Bagboys For The Americans Biting Me & My Style The Same DJs That Connect Back To Me Who Bite My Style

I Have Shown Proof Multiple Times On HHC (As Well As Other Places) Also On HHC I Was The First To Use The Term "EDM" I Have Also Shown On HHC My Music Which Even Anonymous Twist Said The Exact Tack (Which I Showed On HHC Along With Many Others Over 6 Years Ago) That He Thought I Was Talking About

I Dont Name Drop Any DJs If You Think They Are Great Thats Cool Just Remember The Ones Who I Educate & Expose They Copy From Me Meaning I Am A Higha Level To Them In Music I Am Greater Musically Literally

All The Kneepad Djs & Producers I Mention Connect Back To Me Because They Are Bitters & Thieves Of My Style I Am Not Delusional Or A Crackerpot Go Check The Djs I Talk About & See Their Infleunces & How They Talked About Music & What Music They Did & What They Do Now See Who Changed Who They Are & See Who Remained The Same Than See How It All Connects Back I Can Connect All These Guys I Educate & Expose Back To Me

I HAve Multiple Sources Of Proof (Down To Emails) That Prove I Aint Lying Check The Photo Proof Below Look At The Names Of SOme Of These These Pretend Kneepad Djs & WannabeUrban Guys Pretending To Be EDM Look When They Started Using The MusicTErms They USe Then Look When They Got Into That Music & How They Connect Back To Me

Image



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe Says UrbanEDM Is Next Big Music (LOL Who Started It
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:34 pm 
HHC City Rep
HHC City Rep
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:07 am
Posts: 11902
Location: hamilton canada
I think we can all agree Nick was the first to talk about EDM on our Canadian rap forum. Nick, would you be willing to concede artists like Diplo and AraabMuzik have made a bigger impact and influence outside of the HHC Lounge? Although you definitely have the market cornered on long obscure forum posts, some of these producers have sold thousands of albums and have millions of fans & followers.
Even your local example, DJ Wristpect has a large following and plays weekly. I think you over-estimate the reach of this forum. That being said, I think you should film some video blogs Nick, really get your message out there.



_________________
CASUALTIES OF A DICE GAME: Blog / Facebook / Twitter
MOOKIE WILSON: Facebook / Bandcamp /


Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe Says UrbanEDM Is Next Big Music (LOL Who Started It
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:18 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
mookiewilson wrote:
.


Centre Field Thanks For The Backhanded Compliment It Means Alot Coming From HHC Guys Who HAve Known Of Me From Time Thanks Alot

You Admit I Was The First One In Hip Hop In Canada To Talk About Electronic Music (No Other Canadian Hip Hop Djs Were Talking It Right? Until After Me Right? (That Would Mean The Hip Hop Djs Including Wristepct Grouch Sfs Etc Didnt Talk About It Until After Me Right?)

When It Comes To Impact I Have The Bigger Impact Since Those Guys Are Doing What I Do Not The Other Way Around I Will Agree & Say That Those Americans HAve More Fans But Thats For Several Reasons Including Their Industry Has Many Liars & Bagboys Including Canadian Journalist & Kneepad Djs & Producers That Help Them Lie

Do You Know The Scope Of My Reach? Do You Think I Only Am On A Fourm & Claiming This? Didnt I Tell You From Time I Am Bigger Than Just HHC? I Get Around In Quite A Few Scenes & That Quite A Few Djs Know Me & My Music? Do You Think That I Communicate Thru HHC Only? HHC Is Great Because It HAs Time Stamping To Prove I Aint Lying Same Way As Email Twitter Etc

I Can Actually Directly Connect Diplo and AraabMuzik Back To Me & My Style Easily Heres The Basic Connections AraabMuzik Did Shows In Toronto With A Cracker Promoter Named Syntax One Ask Req If Syntax One Knew Of Me Before AraabMuzik Was Doing Electronic Dream (I Will Answer For Him He Did Than All Of A Sudden AraabMuzik Did Electronic Dream) Is It A Coincidence?

Diplo IS Even Easier To Connect Back To Me Look At The Bagboy Canadian Kneepad Djs & Producers Who Been Copying & Stealing From Me I Been Calling Out Now Look At Which Ones Are Signed To Diplos Fake Label (Theres At Least 3 That Directly Connect Back To Me & My Style) & Diplo AInt Never Made A Record In His Life I Said From Time (Even On HHC) That He IS A Lying Bitter Stealing Records From Other Genres & Renaming Them To MAke A Fake American Industry (Which IS True)

Me & Dj Wristpect Do Connect From Time He Actually Met Me & I Even Have Emails From Wristpect Showing What Kind Of A 2 Face He Is & How He Talks Behind His Boys Back About Money & Can Show He Doesnt Know What A Break Is Or What To Do With It) I Have All These Proofs If You Still Dont Believe Go Check When He Started Doing "EDM" In His Sets

Theres Quite A Few Reasons Wristpect Has A Weekly (Including That His Company The 194 Groups Runs 3 for 1 Specials On Djs To Undercut Others) If You Know About Him You Know That HHe IS A Finance Graduate Pretending To Be A DJ He Got On By Undercutting Real DJs Thats 100% Fact

If You Know ABout Wristpect Musically You Know Hes A Urban (Imitation HipHop/Black Dj) Whose Idol Was A Cracker Who Was A Crackhead & Pretend Dj Who Was The Back Up Dj For OTown (The Rock Group) FoSee When Wristpect Started Playing "EDM" Check The Dates Than Talk

My Interviews Do Get My Messaged Out There But No Video IS Needed Yet (Maybe 1 Day) But Those Guys Want To See What A Higha Level Looks Like They Can Get Their Chance If They Money Up But We All Know They Wont Because They Are Scared Of The Me Because They Know Who They Steal & Copy From & They Hide Me & Say I Dont Exist Because They Know I Can Expose Them & WHat HAve Done To Me & My Style



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe & RA Say UrbanEDM Is Next Big Genre (Who Started It
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:54 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Here Another Article From RA (Resident Advisor A EDM Site) Its Talks About Trap EDM As Well

Please Not The Name Of The Writer Of The Article (I Said That For A Reason Guess Why) & See How They & The People In The Article Mentioned Connect Back To Me

Do You Find The Article Factual (Lol) Or Lies?

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1730



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe & RA Say UrbanEDM Is Next Big Genre (Who Started It
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 7403
Location: The BEASTMODE Tower
Twist.. one time Nick T had a mix cd in Traxx and another time he sold some cd's at some greek food festival.



_________________
internet tea drinking club president
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:51 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Just FOund A Couple New Articles & Info On The Rise Of Urban EDM

This Article Was Written Be Denise Benson She IS A Techno & House DJ (Not Electronic Or Hip Hop) She Talks ABout Urban EDM & Implants Her Friend From The House & Techno SCene In It

Denise Benson Has A History Of Being A Fraudulent Journalist That Implants Her Friends From The House & Techno Scene Into Other Music Scenes They Aint Part Of

Heres A Link To The Article & Some Quotes Look

http://www.thegridto.com/culture/music/one-to-watch-john-roman/

Quote:
The concept is that I take a rap/R&B album, and by only using that album—no outside sounds, VSTs, or samples—I create a new, dancefloor-oriented track,” he explains.


Quote:
experimenting with Reason production software at 13, got schooled on piano and the guitar a few years later, and, along the way, concocted sample-based hip-hop instrumentals inspired by idols including DJ Shadow, RJD2, Pete Rock, and Kanye By 19, attention turned to dance music. He moved to London to study at Western University, and that city’s then-burgeoning electro scene caught his attention. “Around 2008/2009, London was a surprisingly inspiring city for that kind of music,”



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:24 am
Posts: 4009
Location: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
10 yrs ago....

This site/forum was thriving.

10 yrs later..its been reduced down to malware and nick t posting his memoirs.

These are the days of our lives.



_________________
Royce Birth - The Rebirth Album......
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
roycebirth.bandcamp.com/album/therebirth

Royce Birth - I Quit Hip Hop EP...(courtesy of ISTILLLOVEHER.DE)
http://istillloveher.de/2010/12/istillloveher-de-presents-royce-birth-i-quit-hip-hop-free-ep/

www.youtube.com/roycebirthlive
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:05 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Royce Birth wrote:
.


I Am Sorry I Am Posting ABout Music Articles About Urban EDM From Sources That Say Its The NExt Big SOund (The Next Big Sound Is The Sound I Introduced To HHC Almost 10 Years Ago) You Can Post On HHC Anytime You Want & People Would Check Your Threads But If You Dont Post Why You Crying?

Theres Many Reasons Why HHC Changed Including People Moving To Social Medias LikeFB & Twitter Where They Control The Conversations & Can Hide Being Embrassed In The Open (Most Canasians Have Control Issues & Cant HAndle Talking In Open In Fear Of Being Exposed Or Educated On Music)

Remember 10 Years Ago You Guys Were Pretending To Be Hip Hop (Most Ogg You Werent Tho You Were Frauds) Its Been Shown Now You Werent Hip Hop Look At All The Sellouts That Were Exposed Showing (Look At All The Fakes That Were Claiming They Were Hip Hop) The Same People Who Were Pretending To Be Hip Hop Are Now Pretending To Electronic & World

Since You Were On HHC 10 Years Name Anyone Who Was Doing Electronic & Hip Hop Before Me Name 1 Royce (PS You Cant Because You Guys Didnt Even Know About Electronic Music Let Alone Hip Hop) I Can SHow You More Funny Lying Journalist From HHC Even Who Are Not Trying To Implant Their Freinds Into My Style Of MUsic & Writing About It On Electronic Music PAges LOL



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:50 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:24 am
Posts: 4009
Location: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
No. No.


No



_________________
Royce Birth - The Rebirth Album......
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
roycebirth.bandcamp.com/album/therebirth

Royce Birth - I Quit Hip Hop EP...(courtesy of ISTILLLOVEHER.DE)
http://istillloveher.de/2010/12/istillloveher-de-presents-royce-birth-i-quit-hip-hop-free-ep/

www.youtube.com/roycebirthlive
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Royce Birth wrote:
.


Dont Come In The Thread & Not Add Facts Or Try To Disrespect Me Back Up QWhat You Say Like I Back Up My Talk With Facts Remember I AInt One Of You Wannabee Hip Hop Cats That Dont Know About Music Yall Couldnt Even Talk On Hip Hop Remember

Many HHC Posters Like You Talk But You Dont Use Facts Why Dont You Reply To This Question At Hand (Worried About Exposing Yourself Friends & Your Knowlewdge?) Reply To What I Said Unless You Scared To Say Facts Or You Dont Have Any

Tell Me Who Who Was Doing UrbanWorldEDM Before Me? How Many Urban Journalists Producers Djs & Artists Are Now Doing EDM In Their Productions Or Claiming They Are Electronic? I Know For A Fact That None Of You Were Doping It You Were Pretending To Be Hip Hop Look At All The People Pretending What They Are Doing Now

Remember 10 Years Ago You Guys Were Pretending To Be Hip Hop (Most Ogg You Werent Tho You Were Frauds) Its Been Shown Now You Werent Hip Hop Look At All The Sellouts That Were Exposed Showing (Look At All The Fakes That Were Claiming They Were Hip Hop) The Same People Who Were Pretending To Be Hip Hop Are Now Pretending To Electronic & World

Since You Were On HHC 10 Years Name Anyone Who Was Doing Electronic & Hip Hop Before Me Name 1 Royce (PS You Cant Because You Guys Didnt Even Know About Electronic Music Let Alone Hip Hop) I Can SHow You More Funny Lying Journalist From HHC Even Who Are Not Trying To Implant Their Freinds Into My Style Of MUsic & Writing About It On Electronic Music PAges LOL



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:51 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:24 am
Posts: 4009
Location: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
How about this.....

You convince me that you got ppl vouching for you in the lines of 'yeh....nick created this" or "oh yeah, I was right there with nick' or 'yeh, those dudes bit his style' (in a serious 'I mean it' tone)...and not those youtubes you post up where the dj is interviewing you and you thinking they got your back when they're really playin you.

Compared to the usual 'eat shit, and die' or 'somebody close this thread'

Maybe go make a resolution for 2013, and put out some music

Maybe go create a new genre...


If you do that, maybe I'd do my research


For now. I'll just continue saying.No.


And yes, I'm entertaining this thread, bc its my downtime



_________________
Royce Birth - The Rebirth Album......
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
roycebirth.bandcamp.com/album/therebirth

Royce Birth - I Quit Hip Hop EP...(courtesy of ISTILLLOVEHER.DE)
http://istillloveher.de/2010/12/istillloveher-de-presents-royce-birth-i-quit-hip-hop-free-ep/

www.youtube.com/roycebirthlive
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Royce Birth wrote:
.


I Do Make Music How You Think I Get Radio Interviews & Offers To Appear & Perform In Toronto Clubs? My Music From 2004 Is More Advance Then Your Music From 2017 ( Meaning My Music Style IS 13 Years Ahead Of You)

The Same People You Want To Co Sign Me Are The 1's Stealing From Me How Long Have I Been Calling It These Djs & Producers For Being Thieves & Biting Me? Lol At Any DJs Or Anyone Having My Back Thats Funny A Higha Level Has My Back So Does The Facts & Truth

I ALready Also Told You That 98% Of Canadians Djs Aint Trustworthy They Are Bagboy Liars & Thives Go Check The Toronto Djs (From Masterplan Show & Dos Mundos) Who Gave Me Interviews & Changed Their Whole Style Up They Did Try To Play Me Until I Called Them Out

I Know You Guys Say Eat Shit & Die Thats Because You Dont Have Any Facts To Back Up Your Talk I Never Say Eat & Die To You Guys Because I Have Facts To Back Up My Talk I Dont Talk Without Facts While You Guys Talk Shit

You Typed Alot But You Didnt Answer The Simple Question Since You Benn On HHC for 10 Years & You Know Urban Music Name 1 Producer Or Dj Before Me Who Was Doing It Name 1 Of Them I Can Literally Tell You The Day You Guys Got Into Electronic Music & Other Genres Easily

PS:The Reason You Are Entertaining This Thread Because You Met Me In What 2006? Remember When I Played You My Music You Didnt Know What It Was & Said It Was Amazing I Even Remixed Your Own Song & You Didnt Even Know It Was Your Song So Dont Spread Lies Royce



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:24 am
Posts: 4009
Location: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
Yeh, I tell ALL music producers to keep up their grind and work...the same thing I tell you, is the same thing I tell everybody.

Its leagues ahead eh?

Its either 2 things with a genius..you either 1) talk lots about your work..and while ev'body is creating..you're sitting there on a computer disliking/stalking the next man or 2) you're doing something and ppl see your worth and will vouch for you...understood?

Here's my time to be conceited...

You got a juno nom'? No?


Well I do.

case closed. Sit back down.

Enjoy your time here. Downtime done for me, off to get packed for a flight



_________________
Royce Birth - The Rebirth Album......
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
roycebirth.bandcamp.com/album/therebirth

Royce Birth - I Quit Hip Hop EP...(courtesy of ISTILLLOVEHER.DE)
http://istillloveher.de/2010/12/istillloveher-de-presents-royce-birth-i-quit-hip-hop-free-ep/

www.youtube.com/roycebirthlive
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Vibe/CBC/Gridto/RA: UrbanEDM Next Big Music (Who Started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:46 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Royce Birth wrote:
.


I Aint Asking You What You Told Me

You Didnt Say Keep Grinding In Person When You Heard My Shit Your Eyes Bulb & Said I Never Heard Anything Like That What IS This That What You Said In Person When You Sent Me Your Song & I Remixed In 5 Minutes You Said Whats This You Didnt Even Recognize Your Own Song & Voice Think About That

Why You Ducking Questions I Asked You? Now Im Going To School & Embarrass You Now For Ducking Questions


1) I Know That On Places With Hardcore Music Fans (Like HHC) I Can Talk About Music Genres You AInt Never Heard Of That You Do Years Later & I Make Predictions That Come True Years Later When The Americans You Guys Worship Imitate Me Years Later (Like Arab Muizk Doing Electronic Dreams LOL) I Even Said In My Interviews Im 8 Years Ahead Of The Americans You Guys Are Warm Up Acts For

2) What Is The Definition Of Urban (Imitation Waterdowned Hip Hop/RnB/Black Music) What IS The Definition Of EDM (Imiation Waterdowned European Music) Notice Now How Urban & EDM Are Coming Together Now & Many Of The EDM Acts Are Actually Failed Urban Acts Because Neither The Urban Or EDM Acts Can Get Into Any Real Music Scenes Like Hip Hop Or Electronic

3) Look At The Urban & EDM Scene Now Notice How They All Changed Their Whole Styles? You Know Most Of The People Saying They Are EDM Are Actually Urban Guys Who Couldn't Get Into Hip Hop

4) Anonoymous Twist (Hes Produced Your Records Right? LOL) Is Looking Into Urban EDM Now He Said It Earlier In The Thread & He Acknowledge/Vouched My Song Was The First Of Its Kind He Ever HEard That Means Your Boy Admitted The Truth (Which I Respect) LOL

5) I AM Glad You Admit I Am A Genius However You Dont Know My Genius Or How It Works It Would Be Futile For You To Even Try Musically You Are Not Close To My Level I Know More About Music Because I Actually Listen Before I Talk Thats Why I Talk With Truth

6) LOL At A A Juno Didnt Tom Green Win One For Hip Hop? LOL Junos Didnt Evwn Have A Hip Hop Catergory Until They Seen A Hit & Dont Televise The Awards (Remember The Boycott)

7) Funny Enough The Junos In The Electronic Category (Dragoneet Won Best Electronic Single LOL Thats Not Electronic Music) Also Was Never Televised Or Talked About Until There Was A Hit Meaning That The Junos Are Not A Credible Source For Music In Canada


8) Who Was The First Selector Producer & Dj You Heard Of Here That Made Multicultural Genreless Music That Sampled All Genres From All Over The World? How Many People Did It AFter Me? Who Did It Before Me?

8) Notice How Many Djs Now Bite My Style Like SFS Wristpect Mensa Royale Big Jacks & Many Others From Urban To EDM Now Even Think They Are Producers Making EDM LOL Or Trying To Talk Multicultural Music When They Were Urban

10) If You Think You Can Hang Musically Its Simple Money Up You Know My Rates I Aint $7+Food Money Up & See If You Can Hang I Got Proof Of Lots Of People Like You Talking But Then SCared To Money Up I Can Show You It If You Want LOL


I Laid It Out In Point Form (Make Sure You Look At Point 4 Its The Funniest One) I Showed How You Duck My Questions About When & Where You Met My Stunt Double (Do You Think You Are The Only 1 Who Met Me Or My Stunt Double? LOL)



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron