It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Stop Mimicking other rappers.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:12 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

Nick T. D-Sisive is one of the few in canada being creative, His work mainly all has concept's and themes and he's not just rapping for the sake of rapping most songs have meaning/concept some maybe to deep for you to even understand. I mean this guy did a song about a bug trapped in his windshield and made it interesting and poetic lyrically.

I don't see what he's doing as a gimmick in anyway I really don't see what your seeing.

Who are your favourite canadian emcee's? this might help me understand you more.

And stop beating around the bush man just say names. drive me nuts wimps like you what you hiding names for lets hear it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

UnderGod wrote:

My Writing & Grammar Suck Ill DO My Best To Be Clearer

I Said Eminem Was A Gimmick He Was A White Guy Who Could Rap That Went From Acting Like A Battle Mc / A Concept Record Mc / Talking Deep About His Daughter Mc / A Nerdy Voice MC / A Making "Reformed" Drug Songs Mc ( Sound Like Anyone?)

I Think D-Sisive IS A Character When He IS Himself With Music But He Is Now Looking Like He Is Playing A Gimmick For CTV He Aint The Best To Begin With But He Was Better Before & The EC Song Signaled Quality Control Is Out The Window He Pulled A Mike The Mouth With That Song It Seems Like D-Sisive Is Headed In That Path

Define A Canadian MC? & LOl At Hiding Names You Only 5 On Your List All 30 Years Old Who Probably Grew Up Listening To 90s Hip Hop DO You Really Believe That No 90s Mc Influenced Them? Name One Off The List & Ill Comment On Them For You

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

Jesus! is this Nick dude always this difficult people?! you must have no friends man I swear.

Define a Canadian emcee? you kidding? a rapper who lives in canada lol.

Of course they influenced, everyone is...they still have there own style.

These new kids just blatantly rap like who every they listen to, Drake, J Cole etc.

Even this R-Tripz fag I seen this week, sounds like a horrible horrible rendition of Drake, copy's the same rhyme scheme/patterns but in a horrible manner with an awful voice to match.

It's all good to be influenced but don't try and make you voice and flow sound exact same.

Canada don't need another DRAKE! we need another star powered rapper with his own style, flow etc.

ok was it adam bomb you referring to? theo? I give up? who and who they ripping off?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

UnderGod wrote:
?

I Am Sorry If I Am Difficult I Want To Understand Your Questions & Answer Them Properly

If Being A Canadian Mc Means You Live In Canada Does That Mean Raekwon Is A Canadian Mc? He Lives In Canada So Hes A Canadian Mc Right? If A Canadian Lives Outside Of Canada Or Does Less/No Shows In Canada Or Works For Another Music Industry Does That Make Them Not A Canadian Mc?

The Younger Kids Of Course Are Going To Be Inspired By Younger Artists They Are Young & Still Finding Themselves Ask Those Mcs On Your List When They Started Rapping Who Were They Mimicking Before They Found Who They Really Were

Can You Define Style? Because Style In Part Comes From Influence As Well As Imagination & Experiences Etc & Of Course Voice No One Can Sound Exactly The Same Unless Production Tricks Are Involved (Gorilla Zoe & Shyne Didnt Sound Exactly Like BIG But They Did Sound Similar Because They Tried To Talk About The Things He Did In His Style)

All The Mcs On Your List Have Influences From 90s Rappers Ask Them See If I Am Lying Listen To 90s Music You Can Hear Most Those Mcs Influences They Arent Exact Copys But You Can Hear The Influences Some More Than Others The problem Occurs When They Infringe On The Gimmicks Of The People Who Inspired Them

I Will Say 1 Thing About 1 Guy You Mentioned Adam Bomb As A Mc Has Identity Issues He Needs To Find Himself So Does Sporxx Of The Freedom Writers LOL

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3