It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 4 of 7 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: (Judgment Day) Here Are The Facts HHC You Are The Jury
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:31 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Royce Birth wrote:
!

LOL I Aint Asking For Your Co Signs I Dont Them I Can Afford To Sign Myself I Aint A Bagboy Fraud $7+Food & I Dont Wear Kneepads I Can Stand On My Own 2 Feet

LOl Being Mad At Anyone Why Would I Be Mad At Bagboys & Sellouts? They Help Me They Prove What I Say IS True

LOL At Money Little Royce How Many Djs Or Producers Been Offered $5000 Top Appear & Perform In Toronto? ( That s A Rhetorical Question Because I Am Going To Show You All The People Who Bite Me Never Have They Even Admitted It In Emails)

LOL At Rejection Letters Royce Look At The Dates In The Letter ( Look At The Date Of The Letter & The Dates In The Letter) I Am Going To Show You Alot Of Funny Things About That Radio Station & People At It

You Are Not Good At Diversion Techniques Just Answer The Question Because You Make The Answer Look More Important When You Avoid The Question It Looks Like You Are Hiding Something

Royce Can You Confirm To HHc That You Met Me & We Were In The Company Of 1 Of The People Who I Posted Above (You Dont Have To Say Who)

PS: I Aint On Any Medication Or Drugs & I Aint Crazy You Should Check The Video Below At 1:20 Where Chapelle Talks About People Like You Who Call Others Crazy & Also Note Picture Below (Its From Another Set Of Proofs/Evidence That Will Show Obsessed Stalker Fans & Industry People From Multiple Message Boards) In The Picture Below This Other Board Say I Already Have A Radio Show LOL (They Are Wrong Thats Not True....Yet) The Board Below Think Some Other Guy Is Me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:55 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

man.. you can't even get one person to say you exist in real life.. haha maybe you should write dj shaman on your tits like baby d did.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Illa Fam wrote:

Look At Page 1 Many Industry People Already Admitted I Exist & They Have Met Me

Royce Birth Hasnt Said He Didnt Meet Me He Is Avoiding The Question He IS Scared To Answer

Rap Pages Admits He IS Boys With 2 Of The People But He Is Apprehensive To Say Who Because He Knows Whats Going On & How His Boys Are Involved

In A Future Exhibit I Am Going To Use Shamann As A Example He Was One Of The First Djs I Educated & Embarrassed In Public On The Net But That Is For A Later Exhibit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Alrighty nicky tits.. but how you going to approve you were the inspiration for a whole generation of knee pad dj's? from what i gather you were the first moose jockey to come up witht he concept of mixxing different musical genres(!) and if it wasn't for you all these toronto dj's would not have been playing house music.. i mean best case scenario after all the facts what will happen? do you want a fucking parade, a birthday cake?

I'm willing to admit that everything you have stipulated is true if you will just fuck off and stopping talking about it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:36 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Location: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/therebirth/id386492990
Let's not talk about who's scared here dude.

I'm not the one poppin off on a keyboard saying shit that I couldn't tell folks to their faces.

Royce Birth - I Quit Hip Hop EP...(courtesy of ISTILLLOVEHER.DE)
http://istillloveher.de/2010/12/istillloveher-de-presents-royce-birth-i-quit-hip-hop-free-ep/

www.youtube.com/roycebirthlive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:02 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Royce Birth wrote:

How Sure Are You I Wouldnt Say This In Public & To The People? When It Comes To Music I Aint Scared They Guys Cant Clash With Me They Aint Sure Because They Talk Shit But Never Money Up Because My Presence Cost Them Money Now They Dont Have Respect From Me (I Am Going To Show Your Toronto Idols Confirming Funny Shit )

When You Met Me Did I Sound Scared To Talk About Music? Did I Sound Scared In My Interviews? What About In The Print I Did? Or Talking Thru Social Media? You Need To Realize I Aint Scared Of Anybody Musically ( I Have Respect For A Few Real Ones Tho)

The Internet Is A Communication Tool I Aint Hiding What I Am Saying & I Said It For A Reason (Part Of A Timeline I Am Going To Show You) Those Guys Can Talk Here Anytime Tell Them To Come They Wont They Are Scared To Come Here They Are The 1's Popping Off (I Am Going To Show You That As Well) I Dont Talk Threats Like Them I Talk Strictly Music You See People Saying Death Threats & Trying To Set Me Up So I Need Jackson Type Security

You Can Bring 10 000 20 20 000 30 000 People & Ill Come Alone & Say The Same Shit & Ill Take 90% Of That Audience

Royce Can You Confirm To HHc That You Met Me & We Were In The Company Of 1 Of The People Who I Posted Above (You Dont Have To Say Who)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:12 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

roycebirth, this aint a good look homey.

is the type of people you hang with? playing games online?

i'm sure doors were open for you, and they can be closed again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:21 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Illa Fam wrote:

LOL At Me Having Anything To Do With Toronto DJs Playing House Music I Dont Do House Music Never Have Its Not For Me I Know Its History Its Untz Untz Untz Untz & For A Crowd Similar To The Person Who Created It You Need To Listen To My Interviews & Listen To What I Say About House Music

I AM Going To Show You That Most These Urban ( Imitation Waterdowned Hip Hop) DJs Are House DJs & Part Of The Reason Hip Hop Died In Toronto I Will Also Show You The Exact Time They Started Going Open Format & When They Started Listening To Electronic Music & Started Calling Themselves EDM Or Electronic DJs

After I Show This There Will Be No Need For Talking I Am Going To Show You The Truth What Happens After Is Up To You To Decide My World Doesnt Change I Just Hope People Stop Lying About Me & I Hope People Stop Calling Me Names Which Arent True & I Hope People Stop Stealing Copying & Imitating What I Do & Try To Lie About It With Their Fake Journalist Friends

The Main Reason They Are Saying The Things About Me IS Because I Get More Money Thrown At Me & My Music IS Years Ahead Of The Americans They Are Bagboys For ( I Will Prove That As Well) I Have Said Multiple Times To The People Who Have Talked About Me Badly They Have To Money Up They Then Pretend They Are Me Or Know Me Or Get Silent Because They Know They Cant Hang On A Music Level

PS:What I Created Was A Multicultural Genreless Music Style & I Also Introduced A Whole Foreign Genre To Toronto I Was The First Person To Release A Mixtape In This Genre In The City In 2002 & In Stores I AM Going To Introduce That Genre To You Guys In 2013 ( Thats The Super Secret Genre From The Foreign Country That I Put Mixtapes Out For In 2002)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

U.N.O wrote:

Royce Birth Aint My Friend Neither IS Anyone Else

I Dont Know Anyone In The Industry None Of Them Are My Friends Or Related To Me Or Any Of That ( I Am Going To Show You That Alot Of People Are Friends/Related Tho & How They Connect Back To Me)

Royce Birth Is A 2 Face Bagboy Like Many Others Who Met Me Twice At Industry Events ( Just Like How I Met Many People)

Check Exhibit A On Page 1

Video Proof That I Exist I Am Going To Confirm That I Am In The Video Below & Met Many Canadian DJs Artists & Producers At This Event

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:22 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

U.N.O wrote:
roycebirth, this aint a good look homey.

is the type of people you hang with? playing games online?

i'm sure doors were open for you, and they can be closed again.

Ah, this ain't nothing to me. And I never doubt the same doors that opened for me, can be closed.

The least I do know, is if I don't feel to befriend somebody (DJs included), I don't bother. Once I send an email thru and get no response (or a decline). I get the point. I learned that over the years, after I did burn some bridges with artists I wanted to work with

If I got a problem with somebody (and truss, there's been a few on here), we talk behind the scenes or I keep my mouth shut, straight up. There's been rarities where I had to backtrack my thoughts bc I knew I was wrong

Anywho, said what I had to say..*shrugs*. I'm good.

And if I have to call someone an asshole first, I'll call myself an asshole too.

Weed brownies for the new years yall

http://istillloveher.de/2010/12/istillloveher-de-presents-royce-birth-i-quit-hip-hop-free-ep/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Royce Birth wrote:

I Dont Have The Same Problems As You You Have To Understand When I Talk About Music People Listen & Copy & Imitate What I Say

I Dont Keep My Mouth Shut Or Talk Behind The Scenes In The Shadows When People Try To Lie About Me & Steal From Me I Say It In The Open If I Am Lying Those Guys Can Say It Here

I Dont Befriend DJs Or Anyone Else In The Music Industry I Am Just Naturally A Nice & Kind Person But I Am Strictly Music & Business Nothing Personal

I Do Get Responses From DJs They Switch Up Their Whole Music Styles & They Way They After They Hear My Music & Interact With Me & The Djs That Dont Respond I Know They Check Out What I Say & My Music Still ( I Have Proof Of That) They Even Change Their Whole Style & Talk As Well

You Should Listen To Your Boy Like He Said People Can Open & Close Your Door I Guess Your Music Isnt The Key To The Door But Mine Is & Those People They Dont Have The Key To Close It I Do Tho It Looks Like U.N.O IS Telling You To Be A Good Boy & Keep Your Mouth Shut Or The Industry Will Block You

Ps: Good Idea To Run From The Thread & Not Answer The Question Since You Involved Yourself You Lent Further Proof By Your Non Answers That Something Bigger Is Happening

Rap Pages wrote:
?

You Got Silent After I Asked You A Simple Question

Why You Scared To Answer & Say The Truth?

Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:03 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

oh little nicky

Don't go full retard on us now

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

"am i crazy or saying truth?"

i think the verdict is in, compadre.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:21 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Royce Birth wrote:

I Am Not Musically Or Mentally Challenged In Any Way

Im Not Downey In Blackface & I Aint Promoting Booty Juice

I AM Big Nick To You While You Are Will.I.Ams Understand Little Nick?

You Keep Coming Back In This Thread But You Never Answer The Question That Is Asked To You It Is Like You Are Scared/Ducking It

Jimi Changa wrote:

The Verdict Cant Be In Yet Because I Havent Even Display 1/25 Of My Evidence

I Have Only Showed You Some People Who Have Met Me & You Have Already Seen 2 HHC Members Duck Simple Questions

Royce Ducked A Question About 10 Times Now Even Tho He Keeps Replying

Rap Pages Directly Admitted He Knew 2 Of The People Who I Spoke About When Asked Who Tho He Got Silent & HAsnt Replied Back Yet Like He IS Hiding Or Scared To Say It

The Only Thing You Guys Can Judge Right Now Is If I Have Met People In The Industry You Can Check Page 1 Fpor That Proof & Decide For Yourself

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
LOL I Aint Asking For Your Co Signs

several posts later......

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:

LOL.

1 - you ARE asking for a co-sign from me.
2 - i'm only replying to egg you on...you're not exactly the brightest bulb dude.

stick to your failed charts & graphs, crappy "big threads", copy/paste responses, twitter/fb stalking, and "$5000" offers

you've been a walking L for a long time.
a goodie bag filled of fails
the sound of one hand clapping
the tree that fell in the forest that no one heard

i think my fun time is over here guys, it's been a blast. i'll let you have your thread back now.
promise! carry on!

Page 4 of 7 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next