It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours


This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.




 Page 5 of 7 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: (Judgment Day) Here Are The Facts HHC You Are The Jury
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Royce Birth wrote:
!


Will.I.Am You Aint Too Bright But You Are Good At Ducking Questions

Where Am I Asking You To Co Sign? I Asked If You Met Me Thats All Nothing Else (Sorry To Burst Your Bubble You Never Were Going To Be Part Of This Thread Until You Replied) Go Back To The Peanut Gallery & Be A Spectator To This Thread & Watch How All Your Questions Get Answered

You Cant Co Sign Me We Already Both Know When It Comes To Music You Already Admitted I AM Higha Level Compared To You We Both Know That You Never Heard Anything Like My Music (Because My Palette For Music Is Much Larger Than Yours)

LOL At Failed Anything Have I Posted Any Charts Or Garphs Yet? I Have To Display The Info Before I Post The Garphs & Charts Be Patient ( Its Crazy How You Remember Charts & Garphs But Catch Amnesia To Other Things)

Everything I Posted On HHC & Other Boards (Including The Big Threads) Was For A Reason & Clues I Dont Only Post ON HHC I Told You I AM On Other Boards In Other Scenes & Everything Is Going To Be Connected Including People (Check The Pic Below For The Views My Threads Get/Threads I Was In Get)

Image
Image
Image



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Posts: 1221
Location: d.t.
NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
Rap Pages Directly Admitted He Knew 2 Of The People Who I Spoke About When Asked Who Tho He Got Silent & HAsnt Replied Back Yet Like He IS Hiding Or Scared To Say It


Happy New Year Nick. Hope you achieve your goals for 2013. In regards to your quote above, I'm definetly not scared mate.
There is just is no actual need for me to tell you who my friends are. Ive never put my business out there like that on this forum so why would I start now? Especially to a stranger.

With that being said, I do think people are too hard on you here (including myself at times). But you seem to have a lot of self-confidence and able to deflect the negative energy, which I commend you for. Looking forward to any music you plan to release in 2013.
Stay strong brother.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Rap Pages wrote:
.


Happy New Year

Before You Call Me A Stranger You Said Say Who You Really Are (I Think I Might Know Maybe)

I Guess I Showed Enough Proof To Show I Aint Lying About What I Say Or What I Say About Frauds Thieves ON The Canadian Industry Or Should I Show More? ( Let Me Know I AM Working On Exhibit B Now)

I Am Very Self Confident ( You Would Be Too If You Knew What I Knew About Music & If You Knew That 98% Of The Djs Around You Changed Their Whole Style To Imitate You & Start Talking Like You Its Like I AM Herc) I Also Think Alot Of My Goals Were Even Further Achieved With This Thread ( Silencing Critics & Exposing & Educating Liars & Thrives Is Great)

Me & You Both Know Who You Know & We Both Know That Your Caker Friends (Especially The Mac & Ketchup Cracker) Who Was Pretending To Be Hip Hop Changed His Whole Style & Talk After He Met Me He Even Ran To The States With My Style To Be A Bagboy After I Turned Him Down To Be In A Group )

Theres Only 1 Problem Tho With What You Said You Already Admitted/Put Your Business Out There On HHC To Who You Are Connected To (I Have The Proof You Want Me To Show It?) I Was Just Hoping You Would Be Honest Enough To Admit It



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Posts: 1221
Location: d.t.
NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
Before You Call Me A Stranger You Said Say Who You Really Are (I Think I Might Know Maybe)
^ I dont know what yer trying to say here dude. What does this mean?

I Guess I Showed Enough Proof To Show I Aint Lying About What I Say Or What I Say About Frauds Thieves ON The Canadian Industry Or Should I Show More? ( Let Me Know I AM Working On Exhibit B Now)
^ If you want to show more, have at it hoss. It doesnt affect me in anyway whether you do or don't.

I Am Very Self Confident ( You Would Be Too If You Knew What I Knew About Music & If You Knew That 98% Of The Djs Around You Changed Their Whole Style To Imitate You & Start Talking Like You Its Like I AM Herc) I Also Think Alot Of My Goals Were Even Further Achieved With This Thread ( Silencing Critics & Exposing & Educating Liars & Thrives Is Great)
^ Definitely confidence and swagger of someone on a higha level, I applaud you for that.

Me & You Both Know Who You Know & We Both Know That Your Caker Friends (Especially The Mac & Ketchup Cracker) Who Was Pretending To Be Hip Hop Changed His Whole Style & Talk After He Met Me He Even Ran To The States With My Style To Be A Bagboy After I Turned Him Down To Be In A Group )
^ hahaha, Yo Ev I assume. Im cool with Ev, but havent seen or talked to him in over a year. I dont know any of his other torro torro buds. Or caker friends as you say :)

Theres Only 1 Problem Tho With What You Said You Already Admitted/Put Your Business Out There On HHC To Who You Are Connected To (I Have The Proof You Want Me To Show It?) I Was Just Hoping You Would Be Honest Enough To Admit It
I dont even know Nick, but my brain hurts now. You are tortueous my friend, if you must know, the other person I know is Jug-e.


Ok Nick, you win homie. My responses are above in red font.
Now that you know all my deep connections, what does this prove?
What good does it do that you now know this information?



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Rap Pages wrote:
?


You Know My Writing & Grammar Suck

The Truth Can Be Torture When People Dont Want To Admit It ( Think How Long I Been Dealing With Liars Hiding The Truth While Them Calling Me Names & Saying I Am Lying)

When I Said Dont Say You Are A Stranger Before You Say Who You Are I Was Basically Asking You To Say Who You Are Because I Think I Might Know Who You Are/Met You

I Already Knew The Information & That You Knew Them For A Few Reasons (1 Was Because You Said It In A Thread On HHC) I Just Wanted You To Say It That Way We Both Are Being Honest ( Since You Implied I Am Lying Or Doctoring Evidence)

I Am Glad You Admit You The Truth & You Were Honest

What You Proved Is That Real People Who Know You Also Know Me As Well The People You Know Are The Same People Who Copy & Imitate Me So You Would Be A Good Source To Ask Questions To About Timelines Since You Know Them

You Admitted You Know DJ JUG E From Exhibit A5 (Let Him Know Hes A Bleaching Cream Cracker Bagboy On Church Playing House $7+Food Tell Him Hes A Theif & A Liar & He Can Lie All Day To White People In Barrie About Music But Not In Toronto Because In Toronto Hes A $7+Food Warm Up DJ On Church Playing & Wearing Kneepads Hes A Bag Boy)

I Am Also Glad You Admit To Knowing Yo Ev From Exhibit A4

Why Dont You Talk To Ev Anymore?

Did EV Get Mad Because You Were Interacting With Me & I Was Exposing Him?

Why Dont You Tell HHC About Caker Ev & How He IS Was Pretending To Be Black & Hip Hop Until He Met Me & Started To Pretend He Was White & Electronic & Imitation Multicultural

Is The Reason You Dont Know Any Of His Buds Because Ev Was Pretending To Be Black & Hip Hop & Then Started To Pretend He IS White & Electronic In 2009?

Ps Have I Proven What I Am Seeing Is True Or Do I Need To Show More Facts Showing What I Say IS All True Including Obsessed FAns & Industry Liars?



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:46 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Posts: 1221
Location: d.t.
NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
When I Said Dont Say You Are A Stranger Before You Say Who You Are I Was Basically Asking You To Say Who You Are Because I Think I Might Know Who You Are/Met You


Ahh I see, thx for the clarification. I havent read the rest of your message yet but will after I post this.
Dude, trust me, you deifinetly do not know me. I am not nor ever have been in the canadian hip hop industry.
Sure I have friends who are still in the industry to this day and yea I did used to make beats, but thats about it.
I never tryed to make money of music in anyway whatsoever.
My job is actually the farthest thing from canadian hiphop, although I do work for the canadian government.

Ok will read the rest of yer reply now.
Cheers mate.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:06 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Rap Pages wrote:
.


Np On The Clarification ( My Writing & Grammar Suck So I Understand I Have To Clarify What I Say)

I Thought I Knew You Because Of Your Username & Because You Are Associated With The People In Exhibit A4 & A5 It Made Me Think You Were Associated With The Radio Show They Used To Be On So I Thought You Were Either 1 Of The People I Am Talking About Or That You Were A Journalist Named With The Initials JB

I Hope You Can Answer The Other Questions I Asked You

Ps: Have I Proven I Am Telling The Truth About Everything I Am Saying Or Do I Need To Show More?

PPS: Heres The Thread You Admitted To Knowing Those Caker Bagboy Thieves On Who Are $7+Food House Djs On Church Wearing Kneepads

http://www.hiphopcanada.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9488887
Image



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Posts: 1221
Location: d.t.
NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
You Admitted You Know DJ JUG E From Exhibit A5 (Let Him Know Hes A Bleaching Cream Cracker Bagboy On Church Playing House $7+Food Tell Him Hes A Theif & A Liar & He Can Lie All Day To White People In Barrie About Music But Not In Toronto Because In Toronto Hes A $7+Food Warm Up DJ On Church Playing & Wearing Kneepads Hes A Bag Boy)
^ :) hahahahah. Ill definetly let him know next time I see him, could be months from now though so don't hold your breath

Why Dont You Talk To Ev Anymore?
^ I never really did, seen him at a few parties, had a few convos. He sent me a mp3 that I posted on here.

Did EV Get Mad Because You Were Interacting With Me & I Was Exposing Him?
^ :) We never spoke about you or the hiphopcanada message board.

Why Dont You Tell HHC About Caker Ev & How He IS Was Pretending To Be Black & Hip Hop Until He Met Me & Started To Pretend He Was White & Electronic & Imitation Multicultural
^ haha. I dont even know Ev's history like that Nick. I know he had a college radio show back in the day and now has his group. I'm sorry but I don't know him in the way I think you were hoping I would.

Is The Reason You Dont Know Any Of His Buds Because Ev Was Pretending To Be Black & Hip Hop & Then Started To Pretend He IS White & Electronic In 2009?
^ hahaha. IDK dude. Like I said above.

Ps Have I Proven What I Am Seeing Is True Or Do I Need To Show More Facts Showing What I Say IS All True Including Obsessed FAns & Industry Liars?
^ I say show more facts.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:15 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Rap Pages wrote:
.


He Will Probably Hear Before That He Stalks Me On HHC (Along With A Few Others) Its Like Hes A Obsessed Fan He Knows My Whole Life When He Met Me & My Music But Says He Only Met Me Once Its Weird ( Ill Show That As Well If My First Proof Didnt Show That)

You Know Evs & Canadian Hip Hops History Well Enough To Say The Truth You Are Going To Learn Alot About Ev & What Kind Of Liar He Is & His Character In This Thread

Let Me Ask You At These Partys Were You Met Ev & Probably A Few Others Were They Hip Hop Or Electronic Music Partys? ( Please Be Honest)

My Ps Question Is Just For Fun Tho I Just Wnat To Know PEople Are Ready For The NExt Phase I Have To Be Slow Before I Introduce The Twightlight Zones Fully & Show The Obsessed Stalker Fans ( Including Pics) Right Now I Am Just Sticking To Hip Hop WIth A Few Outside Of It That I Will Connect



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 am 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Posts: 1221
Location: d.t.
NickT_Higha_Level wrote:


Let Me Ask You At These Partys Were You Met Ev & Probably A Few Others Were They Hip Hop Or Electronic Music Partys? ( Please Be Honest)


They werent parties at clubs. More gatherings at peoples homes. I dont remember the music that was being played in the background nor do I remeber whose homes they were.



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Rap Pages wrote:
.


I Understand They Were More Intimate Gatherings Places You Can Chill & Talk About Things Like Music

I Appreciate Your Honesty So Far It Was A Bit Hard For You To Open Up But I Am Glad You Did

1 More Question Did Ev The Mac & Ketchup Caker Give You A Hip Hop Mix Or A Electronic Mix Or A Multi Music Mix?

Thank You For Admitting That You Know 2 Of The People In Exhibit A Those Same People Are The Ones Who Talk Lies About Me & Who Imitate Me & Who Have Met Me & Connect Back To Me hey Are Also Caker House DJs On Church Wearing Kneepads $7+Mac & Ketchup For Americans Because They Are Looking For Bookbacks

I Am Going To Get Exhibit B Ready Now To Display



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Judgement Day) HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:58 pm
Posts: 7403
Location: The BEASTMODE Tower
why you wasting time telling us you getting shit ready.. just post it lil bootsie.



_________________
internet tea drinking club president
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (ExhibitB 2Moro)HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Exhibit B Will Be Up By Today

In Exhibit A On Page 1 I Showed You Some People Who HAve Met Me

In Exhibit B I Will Show You Some People Who Heard My Music & What They Thought Of It As Well As How They Talked To Me



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Exhibit B 2Day)HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
Review Of Exhibit A

(Exhibit A1)


Video Proof That I Exist I Am Going To Confirm That I Am In The Video Below & Met Many Canadian DJs Artists & Producers At This Event



(Exhibit A2)


Proof That I Exist & I That I Am A Real Person

https://www.facebook.com/ken.stowar
http://www.ciut.fm/shows/music-shows/global-rhythms/

Image

(Exhibit A3)


http://www.hiphopcanada.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=73116&start=15
Image

(Exhibit A4)


https://www.facebook.com/dave.clarke.54584
http://www.ciut.fm/shows/music-shows/masterplan/

Image

(Exhibit A5)


https://www.facebook.com/yoyoyoev
https://twitter.com/yoevtorrotorro

Image
Image

(Exhibit A6)


https://twitter.com/dj_jug_e
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-JUG-E/190298257665427

Image

(Exhibit A7)



https://www.facebook.com/sergioelmir
http://www.ciut.fm/shows/music-shows/dos-mundos/
https://twitter.com/dosmundos

Image



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: (Exhibit B 2Day)HHC You Are Jury Am I Crazy Or Saying Tr
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm
Posts: 3084
Location: www.Facebook.com/HighaLevel
(Exhibit A8)



https://www.facebook.com/lissa.monet
https://twitter.com/djlissamonet
https://www.facebook.com/notes/lissa-mon%C3%A9t/appreciation/84835598308

Image


(Exhibit A9)


https://www.facebook.com/thisisjester
https://twitter.com/thisisjester

Image

(Exhibit A10)



https://www.facebook.com/shezmehra
https://www.facebook.com/wristpect
https://twitter.com/wristpect


Image

Image

(Exhibit A11)



https://www.facebook.com/cozmiccat
https://twitter.com/djcozmic


Image



_________________
*****************
@HighaLevel
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 5 of 7 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron