It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 7 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:13 pm 
The 2000 Club
The 2000 Club

playa please :sneaky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:00 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club

yo real talks.. dat dude is fuckin HORRIBLE... damn like not even like one of dese whack tdot rappers.. worse than dese dudes... man im a hood nigga.. i dont care how much of a g dude is.. if he got cake like dat he should start a label and put other artists on cuz that shit was trash dawg... tony tell dese dudes to put that money in you.. and drop some hot videos wit budgets atleast sometin thats sounds proper...deres no room in the rap game for shit rappers.. and dis is beyond shit .. jus real talk.. and ur a rapper u noe dude is trash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:31 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

Young_Tony wrote:
masterfonts wrote:
If you think hustling to get money, then investing in rap music as opposed to something like real estate is a good idea then you my friend, are an idiot.

actually, rap is a way to rinse money. you cant be buying land, and all that without a source of income. but who would expect a self-proclaimed queer to know that?

Have a nice day!

Obviously you don't know how to wash. Droping whatever in a vid and a mixtape isn't warrented enough to "rinse money" As long as you have family to rinse money through real estate or an official business is the way to rinse money not a video and a mixtape. Cmon now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:15 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

I keep hearing people big up Aaron like he's the new dude But his videos I've seen ( ithink 2-3) Have all been mediocre at best. WHat are the videos he's done that garnered all the praise. The ones that shows his talent for directing

And the posts from Tony show exactly what's wrong with Hip Hop right now. How do you defend a post about a guy sucking to but he's real. The fact you didn't try to defend his talent shows that you know there's a lack thereof. If a dude is real doesn't give him the right to rap. He finds a dude in the crew who can rap and support that person.

Last edited by mrMUMS on Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:16 pm 
50 Status
50 Status

Slang wrote:
Young_Tony wrote:
masterfonts wrote:
If you think hustling to get money, then investing in rap music as opposed to something like real estate is a good idea then you my friend, are an idiot.

actually, rap is a way to rinse money. you cant be buying land, and all that without a source of income. but who would expect a self-proclaimed queer to know that?

Have a nice day!

Obviously you don't know how to wash. Droping whatever in a vid and a mixtape isn't warrented enough to "rinse money" As long as you have family to rinse money through real estate or an official business is the way to rinse money not a video and a mixtape. Cmon now.

LMAO !!! dis tony manz a clown RAP MONEY TO RINSE? MIXTAPES? LMAO !!!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:04 pm 
500 Plus
500 Plus

i was actually referring to show money... but why argue with fools, i dont wanna be mistaken for one you.

can we close this thread?

Have a nice day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:25 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

cuban linx you clown, you live in Cornwall, not Montreal, stop faking the funk you punk from a town of junk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:04 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

Young_Tony wrote:
i was actually referring to show money... but why argue with fools, i dont wanna be mistaken for one you.

Have a nice day!
\

Riiiiiight,

$1000 a show of a rapper no one has heard of. When you rinse don't forget the snuggle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:10 pm 
50 Status
50 Status

Slang wrote:
Young_Tony wrote:

Have a nice day!
\

Riiiiiight,

$1000 a show of a rapper no one has heard of. When you rinse don't forget the snuggle.

TONY IS BIG MAN DEM DO SHOWS ALL OVA...NYC INDY LABEL DEM TRYNA HOLLA TO LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAH HES ALREADY A BLOODCLOT LEGEND HAHAHA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:34 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club

cubanlinx wrote:
Slang wrote:
Young_Tony wrote:

Have a nice day!
\

Riiiiiight,

TONY IS BIG MAN DEM DO SHOWS ALL OVA...NYC INDY LABEL DEM TRYNA HOLLA TO LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAH HES ALREADY A BLOODCLOT LEGEND HAHAHA

i would refrain from tryna speak patois from now on. simply because its clearly not workin for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:19 pm 
DIAMOND STATUS
DIAMOND STATUS

Just for the record,

my uncle owns a few yachts and other boats that he rents out to people (mostly in Victoria)

The cost of renting a yacht like that one, which looks like a 100-120 footer, runs you about $500 a day. Sometimes even cheaper depending on the season.

Post subject: Re: YOUNG TONY WHATS THIS PARMA MEDIA?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

wow hahahahaha I never heard so many retarded comments in my life

jesus christ, I am so happy that I am not a stupid person. Yeah maybe I'm not a rocket scientist but I am very lucky
to have the brain that I have. Because when you look at the comments in this thread, along with looking at the fucking retards in this video....it's like they're
from a different galaxy....speak a different language

short money for short brains

young tony is a piece of shit, he always talks out of his ass and then tries to convince people theres nothing wrong

he still does it today...fuck him seriously. He's gonna run outta money one day after he's done digesting all of Drakes semen....and then he'll be back selling those donuts son....DO-NUTS

Post subject: Re: YOUNG TONY WHATS THIS PARMA MEDIA?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:25 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Amazing thread. Tony coppin pleas left right and centre for some of the wackest shit ever recorded.

Page 7 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7