It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 5 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Now Magazine Music Editor Quits After Hes Exposed On HHC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:59 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Who cares about all this stuff. Why do you care ? I don't even know what this is really all about. I find it confusing as hell to read your posts. Why all this effort though ? Put more effort in to not putting a CAP on each word in your post and make it easier for people to read this stuff.

In your last post why didn't you CAP the word "illusion" ? .. it's really an illusion. Weird.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Dub J wrote:

I Cant Help The Cap Thing Its The Device I Use It Caps The Letters & My Writing & Grammar Suck I Have Said That Multiple Times & I Apologized Multiple Times

I Care About The Canadian Music Scene & The People In It When They Misrepresent The Truth

Articles About Canadian Hip Hop & Music Are Important To Discuss Especially When A Canadian Fake Journalist Writes Garbage Articles On The First Page & He Quits After Being Exposed On HHC Its Important News

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

NickT you are in an inspiration to crazy ex girlfriends who feel they were scorned.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

oh p.s. dub j since you are here.. not sure if it is just me.. but if I try and post a reply with IE 10 on Windows 8 I get a page can not be displayed if I use IE in desktop mode.. chrome/firefox/IE the Metro app version on the same machine works fine.. maybe you don't really care.. either way. I noticed the same even after reformatting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:06 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Illa Fam wrote:

Id Appreciate If You Not Talk In That Manner I Already Proved Everything I Say Is The Truth I Aint Crazy & These People Never Dealt With Me On That Level They Are The Scorn Girlfriends Since They Come After Me In Time & Space & Display Characteristics Of People Such As The Character In SWF

The Topic Of This Thread Is How The Now Editor Quit His Job After THis Thread On HHC About Now Magazines Top 10 List & Its Questionable Contributors Looks Like The Word Got Around & That Guy Quit His Job Instead Of Being Fired For Lack Of Knowledge & Questionable Practices

I Think Theres Some Journalist On This Board Maybe They Have Some Insight Since Journalist Are Like A Clique

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 am 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Nick T is like Peter Silverman but with eurobeats. He's str8 exposin these hoes.

I kinda like this eurobeat song, but I feel like it's way too derivative of Nick T's earlier work:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Req wrote:

Lol At Silverman Thats Classic

Am I Lying Tho About Fake Journalist? Isnt Their Something Called Journalistic Integrity? Most These Guys Are Glorified PR Writers Writing Unfactual Articles Mostly ABout Their Boys Are Wannabe DJs Musicians & Producers Like Them Meanwhile They Are Spreading Lies On Music They Aint Even Part Of Or Know About

PS: Is Bambatta Eurobeats As Well? LOL

Theres A Special Name For The European Music I Like Its Part Of The Linage Of The Same Music That Inspired Bambataa But I Dont Do That Type Of Music Tho I Am Much More Multicultural Than That Its Just Part Of My Repertoire I Am Bigger Thna Zuckerberg & JT Easily

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

I mean after his large pro shit talking.. Yah he is pretty much as smart as a young u baby mama.

Hopefully they replace with him someone more credible.. But at the sametime he has the write the article.. I mean he should title the article top 10 toronto rap songs of a guy who uses a macbook.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:44 pm 
HHC City Rep
HHC City Rep

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:

I Cant Help The Cap Thing Its The Device I Use It Caps The Letters

I gotta call bullshit on this one. In the very last post Dub J quoted you typed "IS A illusion" - that's 2 caps in one word and none in the other

Also, you've been typing this way for years. Are we to believe that the $5000 DJ has been using the same busted cell phone for over 5 years?

Finally, a lot of the harassing messages you posted here show typing without the caps. It's all part of the character.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:22 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

mookiewilson wrote:

I Am Not A Character & You Can Believe What You Want My Integrity Is 100% Intact I Proved I Am Not Lying So Here The Facts

I Dont Control The Typing When I Use This Device As I Said I Dropped It A Few Too Many Times I Think It Started In 2009 I Have A Contract

Just Because I Get Money Dont Mean I Aint Cheap In Real Life

I Never Done Anything Threatening Or Harassing The Only Threat I AM To People Is Musically I HAve Only Posted The Truth Strictly Music As You See In The Emails There Was No Threatening Or Harassing On My End If People Talk On Me Or Steal From Me Tho I Get At Them

You Can Believe What You Want About Me But This Thread Is About Now Editor Benjamin Boles Quitting His Job After This Thread Appeared On HHC If You Guys WNat To Talk About Me Or Discredit Me About Anything OD It In The Other Thread

Illa Fam wrote:

I Dont Mind If The Guy Writes Articles About Music He Knows ( Rock & Queen W Emo Seems To Be His Expertise) But If He Writes Articles On Music He Aint Know About He Should At Least Try To Be A Good Journalist & If He Is Managing Journalist He Should See Who Is Asked To Contribute To This To See The Validity Of Their Comments

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Dropping a phone too many times caused it to Put A Cap On Each Word You Type ?

I've gone through troubleshooting and bug fixing on many devices ... Never have I heard of anything like this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Dub J wrote:

Thats The Only Thing I Can Think Of Because The Last Time I Dropped It The Letters Started Being Capped I Dont Know If A Button Or Setting Is Stuck But It Is What It Is & I Aint Paying To Fix It Until My Contract Is Up

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:45 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Dub J wrote:
Dropping a phone too many times caused it to Put A Cap On Each Word You Type ?

I've gone through troubleshooting and bug fixing on many devices ... Never have I heard of anything like this.

He uses a special device where he talks into a mic and it types out what he says. He also tries to type with his clubbed foot

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9516616

Page 5 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5