It is currently Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 2 of 5 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: photos of Nick T (and one of Devine?)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:32 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Nick you're lurking around and getting pissed off at me but seriously dude I don't wanna make a joke outta this cause I feel fucking bad

lol people here always come to me to do their dirty work cause they dont have the balls to post it themselves and think that I'm a heartless prick lol...but honestly this is kinda fucked up. I actually have nothing but MAD RESPECT for you for all of the years you went through this shit and still go through today

I was even telling S**** that the two of you should meet up, he might even have a job for you, dude.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

LOL You Must Be Sniffing Some Exhausts From Your Van Dude

I Aint Getting Mad At All I Am Laughing (Theres Other People Who Spread Fake Pics Of Me & Pretend They Are Me) & I Dont Know Who S**** Is Your Boy Is Either Imaginary Or A Obsessed Fan Thats Being Honest

Thanks For Having Mad Respect For Me I Been Thru Alot Musically Including Death Threats & Setups By Industry People But Physically I Am Fine & If I Wasnt I Still Would Be Fine But Honestly Thats Not Me In The Pics

Can You Answer My PS Question I Keep Asking You That Way I Know Whose Profile To Search because I Want To See The Name On The Cop Business Card If It Was Nick Tassopolous ( That Was The Fake Name You Made Up Right?)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 am 
C-Note
C-Note

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
CRITICAL BILL wrote:

LOL You Must Be Sniffing Some Exhausts From Your Van Dude

I Aint Getting Mad At All I Am Laughing (Theres Other People Who Spread Fake Pics Of Me & Pretend They Are Me) & I Dont Know Who S**** Is Your Boy Is Either Imaginary Or A Obsessed Fan Thats Being Honest

Thanks For Having Mad Respect For Me I Been Thru Alot Musically Including Death Threats & Setups By Industry People But Physically I Am Fine & If I Wasnt I Still Would Be Fine But Honestly Thats Not Me In The Pics

Can You Answer My PS Question I Keep Asking You That Way I Know Whose Profile To Search because I Want To See The Name On The Cop Business Card If It Was Nick Tassopolous ( That Was The Fake Name You Made Up Right?)

I've never seen Nick T catch feelings this hard before LOL
If thats really him in the photos handicapped, then I feel sorry for him.

Post subject: Re: photos of Nick T
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:54 am 
C-Note
C-Note

*edit* sorry

Last edited by U.N.O on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:55 am 
C-Note
C-Note

(sorry Nick if thats you then I'll burn in hell but I could not resist)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

U.N.O wrote:

LOL What Feelings Am I Catching?

Like I Said A Few Times Already Thats Not Me In The Photos If It Was That Would Make Me & What I Do Even More Spectacular Truthfully But It Aint Me

Why Do You Guys All Of A Sudden Feel Sorry For Me? Before You Were Saying I Am Crazy Mentally Handicapped Delusional Etc Now Because Of Fake Pics You Are Sorry For Me Thats Classic

PS: When You Say Never Seen Does That Mean You keep Up On What I Say? LOL

PPS: Whether Its Me Or Not To Make Fun Of Or Disrespect Someone Because Of Their Physical Or Mental Disability Or How They Look Aint Cool Or Canadian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

dude its really him, don't make a fucking joke out of it dickhead seriously

I know I'm an ass for posting them, but when you put the weights on the scale, it had to be done. At least I'm not laughing about a dudes disability. He has no limbs, idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

Telly I AM Sorry To Tell You But Thats Not Me In The Pics

Your Source Of Information Aint Straight (Maybe Its The Editors & Contributor To Now Magazine Giving You The Info)

Can Please Answer Pm Questions Searching Thru Posts Takes Long Was It You Or WBP Who Posted The Pink Cop Business Card With The Fake NickT Name? Do You Still Have That Or A Link To It?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
U.N.O wrote:

LOL What Feelings Am I Catching?

Like I Said A Few Times Already Thats Not Me In The Photos If It Was That Would Make Me & What I Do Even More Spectacular Truthfully But It Aint Me

Why Do You Guys All Of A Sudden Feel Sorry For Me? Before You Were Saying I Am Crazy Mentally Handicapped Delusional Etc Now Because Of Fake Pics You Are Sorry For Me Thats Classic

PS: When You Say Never Seen Does That Mean You keep Up On What I Say? LOL

PPS: Whether Its Me Or Not To Make Fun Of Or Disrespect Someone Because Of Their Physical Or Mental Disability Or How They Look Aint Cool Or Canadian

hahaha dude theres a whole bunch of other shit that you did to S****

so don't make it such a big deal that I posted your pics

I think its a cry for attention, especially since you left you know what with you know who so easily

at least you have a girlfriend dude, I have all of my limbs and use my hand lol (j/k)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:16 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

LOL

Telly Those Pics Aint Me & I Dont Know Who S**** Od Or What Happened To Him He Sounds Like A Obsessed Fan Or Someone Who IS Imaginary But I Can Say 100% I Dont Know Who You Are Talking About

I Aint Making A Big Deal Of The Pics I Am Laughing (Partly Because These Arent The Only Supposed Pics Of Me) To Me Its Funny That People Spread Fake Pics Of Me

I Aint Crying For Any Attention I Always Got It With Music Its A Natural Thing I Am A Higha Level I Been Saying That Remember

Are You Ever Going To Answer My Ps Question ( That Way I Can Show You Something Funny)

Post subject: Re: photos of Nick T
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 pm 
250 Plus!
250 Plus!

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

S****e R*d*** sent me these dude

and YOU KNOW how he got them

and 2 others here know about you as well

look, this is fucked up and I'm sorry that you live this way

and its none of my business.

You're a funny guy homie

:((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :(((

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:

Your Source Of Information Aint Straight (Maybe Its The Editors & Contributor To Now Magazine Giving You The Info)

LMFAOOOO

oh FUCK off

you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about

you need to blame your ex-GF for calling him after you sent him those last emails....you probably didn't know that they were in same office that day lol

she's a bitch for even giving him pics of you

but apparently you're living good with the money that you're getting so it doesn't surprise me that you do this shit for kicks cuz you're bored

and if you want to continue, I know you were actually born in Australia, not Canada

keep it up, "Nick" lol

(I was sent more pics that you know who gave me, I don't give a fuck if you live your life like an earthworm....keep acting stupid and I'll post them)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:27 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

LOL Did You Like That Witty Comment I Made? Its Makes Sense & Fits Perfectly In This Thread Your Info & Sources Aint Straight Need To Do Some More Research LOL

I Honestly Dont Know What You Are Talking About Those Pics Aint Me Theres No Ex GF Passing Around My Pics & I Aint From Australia Or Born There Your Boy Telling You That Info IS Either Lying (Due To Being A Obsessed Fan Maybe)

Others Make Up More Interesting Storys About Me Than I Could Ever For Myself The Only Problem Is They Are Making Up Fake Storys About Me

PS: Can You Answer That Questions I Asked You About The Business Card Was It You Who Posted It?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:17 pm 
250 Plus!
250 Plus!

:((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :(((

This guy even types and talks like a fucking legless armless bastard. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club

Sorry to debunk WBP, but if someone actually did send you those pics they're fucking with you.

A quick qooqle search led me to this guy ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Vujicic

Although being a quad would def explain nickt's horrible typing style I don't see anything there about residing in toronto.

To be honest though, after checking out one of this quad guys videos on youtube I realized he doesn't have half the problems as nickt, I can't believe this guys into his fifth year of an online meltdown

and on another note that devine pic is gold "an homage to ruggedone"

Page 2 of 5 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next