It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 4 of 5 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: photos of Nick T (and one of Devine?)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

Telly I Dont Know Whats Up With You But You Are Really Inhaling Those Fumes Either That Or I Said Something That Bothered You Personally ( Are You One Of The People I Talk About?)

Telly That Guy & Pic Is Not Me LOL Its Either A Obsessed Fan Lying To You Pretending Thats Me ( Theres Many) Or You Been Huffing On The Exhaust

Telly LOL At Established DJs & Writers What Are The Established At? Because They The People I Say Are Not Established In Music They Are The Liars Thats Probe

Telly I Am Known Very Well In Canadian Music & I Aint A Character & I AM Doing Something Very Positive For Canadian Music ( I AM Saying The Truth & Exposing Liars)

Telly I Know I Have Music Talent & I Know That Many HHC Users Would Support Me With Their Talents When I Unveil What I Do & What I AM Creating/What I MAde Up But You Have To Wait To Find Out What That Is Soon Come

Until That Time Tho You Need To Know That Guy Is Not Me & Your Sources Of Info Aint Straight Much Like Now Magazines Editors

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 pm 
250 Plus!
250 Plus!

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

:((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :(((
:((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :((( :(((

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
CRITICAL BILL wrote:

Telly I Dont Know Whats Up With You But You Are Really Inhaling Those Fumes Either That Or I Said Something That Bothered You Personally ( Are You One Of The People I Talk About?)

Telly That Guy & Pic Is Not Me LOL Its Either A Obsessed Fan Lying To You Pretending Thats Me ( Theres Many) Or You Been Huffing On The Exhaust

Telly LOL At Established DJs & Writers What Are The Established At? Because They The People I Say Are Not Established In Music They Are The Liars Thats Probe

Telly I Am Known Very Well In Canadian Music & I Aint A Character & I AM Doing Something Very Positive For Canadian Music ( I AM Saying The Truth & Exposing Liars)

Telly I Know I Have Music Talent & I Know That Many HHC Users Would Support Me With Their Talents When I Unveil What I Do & What I AM Creating/What I MAde Up But You Have To Wait To Find Out What That Is Soon Come

Until That Time Tho You Need To Know That Guy Is Not Me & Your Sources Of Info Aint Straight Much Like Now Magazines Editors

Nick, like I said already you can keep coming with these same old lines

but you're a motivational speaker

is this online character a side of you that is necessary to vent out the unfair cards life has thrown at you dude?

believe it our not, some people have it ALOT worse than you do homie

living without limbs, isn't only a physical thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:08 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

Telly Old Lines For Are Made For Old Jokes ( Like People Saying They Are Me/Spreading Fake Pics Of Me)

Telly I AInt A Character & This Isnt A Persona I Am The Real Uncut & I Been Doing Motivational Speaking From Time Online On Social Medias & In The Real World Including Radio Interview The Music & Me Are One In The Same

Telly I Already Said That That Guy Is Not Hes Serbian Maybe Brachko Hershey Centre Knows Him

Telly I Know Many People Go Thru Lots Of Things In Life Worse & Better Including The Guy In The Pic You Posted But I Aint Have The Issues He HAs Because Me & Him Aint The Same Person

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:45 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

nick whenever you wanna talk serious, I'll be here

until then, you're looking real silly dude. Real fucking silly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

Telly Why Do I Look Silly When You Are Posting Fake Pics Of Me & Pretending Some Guy Is Me? The Silly Thing IS You Actual Acting Like Its Me When You Know Its Not & Another Silly Thing Is You Aint The Online Who Spread Fake Pics/Got Fake Info About Me

I Am Always Here To Talk About Music Too I Aint Gone Anywhere & I Always Say The Truth With Facts I Dont Spread Lies Or Rumours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

as soon as I make a reply no matter what time of the day, you're right there 2 minutes later

you're paranoid as fuck that other people are going to find out who you really are

what you fail to understand is that THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO CAN HELP YOU

does that guy look familiar?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:54 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:
?

LOL

Telly That Aint Me & I Dont Know Who That Guy IS Either None Of That Is Familiar

Telly I Cant Help If I Am On Or Check HHC When You Are On It I Reply When I See What Is Said Sorry If Its Too Fast

Telly I Have Said Many I Am Paranoid About Many Things Including People Knowing What Look Like Death Threats People Stealing From Me Etc That IS Not New Information/News

Telly I Know You Guys Can Help Me Musically ( You Already Have Many Many Times) & I Know If/When I Ask You Guys For Help That You Would

Telly I Already Told You Your Sources/Info Aint Straight Sounds Like The Editor Of Now Magazine Reporting LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

yes. And the time you tried to get Swiss Chalet to sponsor one of your events? or Harveys?

what happened there, Nick "T"?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:
?

LOL

Telly I Have Never Tried To Get Any Kind Of Sponsor Ever Let Alone Swiss Or Harveys ( Nice Touch On Them Being Canadian Companys)

Telly I Told You A Few Times In This Thread Already Your Sources & The Info They Are Giving You Aint Straight They Must Be Now Magazine Contributors Or The Editor That Quit LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:12 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

I've pictured Nick T to be a light skinned Indian dude, but West Indian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Cheeky wrote:

I Remember There Was Another Thread I Made (The Guess What I Look Like Thread) Where You Said You Thought I Was Desi LOl Why Would You Think I Am Of That Ethnicity?

Its Funny & Flattering That People Have Associated Me With Many Different Cultures Especialy Since I Created A Multicultural Genreless Music In The Most Multicultural Country In The World Supposedly I Rep For All Canadians We Come In All Different Shapes Sizes & Colours & Ethnicity I Am Down With Everyone Who Is Nice & Kind

If You Guys Want I Can Show You Others Who Said They Are Me Or Pics Of People Pretending To Be Me & People Talking About Me & Spreading Lies Just Ask & Ill Show You Some

Ps: Is Light Skin Still In? LOL Seriously Tho We Are All Beautiful When We Are Ourselves No Matter Our Skin Tone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Nick, trying to change the subject won't change your reality homie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:12 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

LOL At Changing Subjects Telly When Someone Says Something About Me I Usually Reply

Telly The Subject Aint Change Since The Replied To You On The First Page

I Already Told You Your Info Aint Straight Neither Are Your Sources I Just Want To Know Why You Would Believe Anyone Saying Lies About Me Especially After I Proven I Am Saying The Truth Are You One Of The Now Editors? Or Are You Someone Stealing From Me That I Exposed?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

because it's true my dude. No matter how much you try and hide it. (you and I both know whats up)

everything from disguising your aussie accent with something obviously fake, to all of the trouble you've caused for the guys over at Swiss Chalet a couple of years ago (and truss, S**** has more on that to come, don't forget what happened with the jerseys and donation money)

Once again, and AGAIN....if you just come out and see how much people are willing to help you out. I don't give a fuck really about too many people, but I know it must be hard as fuck to live the way that you do.

stop dickin around man

Page 4 of 5 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next