It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: STARTED FROM DA BOTTOM NOW WE HERE...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

I was tellin one of my cyber girlfriends that this track would work well for a sports team

like play it during a basketball game when they come from behind or some shit (nh)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:34 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

mookiewilson wrote:

Drake Definitely Has Struggles & He Should Talk About Those He Would Be More Authentic Some Of His Struggles Include Being The Son Of A Single Mother From Canada & A American Musician From The USA ( FYI Theres A Few Canadian Kids With That Story) He Should Talk About The Struggles Of Child Actors Trying To Break Into The Tv/Movie Industry & How He Cant Trust People Because Of Fear Of Being Used Or Set Up Those Are His Struggles

Musically Tho Drake Hasnt Had Any Struggles Outside Of Coming Up With Money To Pay People Off Or Having His Family Assist Him Thru Connects To Get On He Paid To Get Records Played Paid To Do Shows & Paid People To Look Credible Thats Not A Struggle Thats Blaine Status

Even The Canadian Wannabe Rappers Surrounding Him Like Young Tony & Bishop He Uses For Hood Rep Are A Joke Because They Got No Musical Hood Rep In Canada & Common Showed How Gangster Those Canadians Are To Americans (Canadians Shook Like Fuckboys To Americans They Bow But They Try To Talk Gangster In Canada Shows You The Reality Of Those Types Of Canadians)

Here Ill Provide Proof To You Just Incase You Think I Am Lying About Anything I Said Since When Is Renting Phantoms To Keep Up Fake Appearances & Paying People To Get Heard The Struggle?

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/music/201111/noah-shebib-40-drake-take-care-producer

Ovo40 wrote:
He was distraught one night and showed up with $1,000 worth of champagne and I'm cussing at him because we're all broke and trying to make this shit work! Meanwhile, he's renting Phantoms and shit.

Go To The 7:40 Of The Video Below ( Listen To How He Says He Paid To Get On)

Go To The 4:35 Of The Video Below ( Listen To How He Says He Paid People To Play His Music)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:
He Should Talk About The Struggles Of Child Actors Trying To Break Into The Tv/Movie Industry

perhaps you should talk about the struggles of limbless people trying to get work

Do you receive disability cheques even though you get paid for some of the seminars that you do? Especially when Swiss Chalet or Harveys sponsor them?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:
?

If I Did Have Those Struggles You Said I Would Talk About Them Up Front Like The Homeboy From Ying Yang Talking About His Nub Arm I Respect The Shit Out Of That When People Talk Real But I Dont Have Those Issues I Already Told You Many Times Your Sources & Info Aint Straight Much Like Now Magazine Contributors

I Also Do Talk About My Struggles Dealing With Fakes & Frauds In The Industry Who Are Bagboy Theives & Liars That Steal & Run To Americans Because They Cant Hang Musically Or Create A Canadian Scene Because They Are Frauds That Are Easily Exposed

If My Comments About Drakes Song Or Drake IS A Lie Let Me Know But Its Going To Be Hard Because I Use Facts Drake & Friends Expose Themselves By Lying

Drake wrote:
My good friends,

It has truly been too long. I assume you're all keeping well and making the most of this year that has been given to us. Today is the day to begin sharing my newest work with you. This is the first single off of my upcoming album. I feel sometimes that people don't have enough information about my beginnings and therefore they make up a life story for me that isn't consistent with actual events. My family and my second family (consisting of the best friends anybody could ever have) all struggled and worked extremely hard to make all this happen. I did not buy my way into this spot and it was the furthest thing from easy to achieve. I am proud of every part of my past and I'm excited for this song to find a place in your life as well. I didn't feel I needed any interviews or radio or press to launch this song. It felt right to come back to the site that I started on and release it to the people that started here with me. Judging by this post, the tour that we've been planning, the conversations about new songs and album artwork...I think it's safe to say we're back together again. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Go To The 7:40 Of The Video Below ( Listen To How He Says He Paid To Get On)

Go To The 4:35 Of The Video Below ( Listen To How He Says He Paid People To Play His Music)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 pm 
The 2000 Club
The 2000 Club

Please don't be scared of meeee...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:00 pm 
HHC City Rep
HHC City Rep

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:14 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

mookiewilson wrote:

The Video Is Just As Bad As The Song This Is Horrible It Looks & Sounds Like That Stupid Taco Bell Commercial Featuring Garbage South Music ( Much Like This Song)

Them Drake & Co That Organized Confusion Called & They Said Check The OR Because This Song Is On That Level Its A Joke & Embarrassment It Sounds Like A Artists Who Paid To Get On When They Run Out Of Ideas To Mimick Or Money To Pay For Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Don't you ever have anything nice to say, Nick? You'll know you're on a higher level when you only spread positives vibes. Until then, you're scum like the rest of us.

http://iamplex.com
http://newleafentertainment.ca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:23 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Perfect Plex wrote:

Its Hard To Say Anything Nice About This Song & Video They Are Really Bad Organized Confusion Check The Or Bad Its Sad & Embarrassing This Song Is Like A Parody From A Topical Factual & Creative & Video Standpoint

I Always Spread Good Vibes (By Saying The Truth About Music) & Instead Of Thinking You Are Scum ( Because I Aint) You Should Think More Highly Of Yourselves I Am The 7th & 8th Fire Ask Your Boys ATCR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:36 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

its kinda like when you surf without limbs Nick

don't hate the waves, hate the ocean

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Nick.. one of my industry friends told me you discovered arcade fire.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:04 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

That Analogy Makes No Sense At All For Multiple Reasons Including The Fact That I Aint That Guy You Keep Referring To I Told You That Your Info Aint Straight

If You Think My Critique Of The Song & Video Are Not The Same As Yours Feel Free To Share Why/Counterpoints This Song By Drake Sounds Like It Was Written By Organized Rhyme & Looks Like That Horrible Taco Bell Commercial With The Horrible Down South Music

Illa Fam wrote:

That Is 100% False

Your Friend Might Getting Info From The Same People Giving CB Fakes Pics Of Me

Last edited by NickT_Higha_Level on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Nick T.. you might not a lot about rhythms and electronic music.. but when it comes to rapping/lyrics.. you know jack shit..

Organized Konfusion?

Really? How?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:01 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

NickT_Higha_Level wrote:

That Analogy Makes No Sense At All For Multiple Reasons Including The Fact That I Aint That Guy You Keep Referring To I Told You That Your Info Aint Straight

bullshit.

btw, S**** wanted me to tell you that you inspired his handicapped cat to finally walk to the shitbox on his own

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:12 am 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

CRITICAL BILL wrote:

Everything You Said About Me Is Bullshit So Far ( Your Sources Aint Straight) Including Who S**** Is

I Was Asking You About Your Music Analogy Tho Because It Made No Sense Unless You Are Referring To The Fake Info & Pics Of Me

Illa Fam wrote:
?

I Made A Typo Organized Confusion = Organized Rhyme ( Check The Or) Now Mix That Song With The Taco Bell Commercial & You Got This Drake Song

I Already Said On Here Many Times & Other Places In Hip Hop I Am Kool Herc ( Meaning I Introduced Coke La Rock & Mc Was But Off My Style)

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next