It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

This appears if user doesn't have JavaScript enabled, or doesn't have the required Flash Player version.

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Open Letter To Arcane From Elliott Scars
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:12 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Dear Arcane,

Foremost and First, you sir are a PIECE OF SHIT.

You are a disgrace. in my opinion, you have no right to be labeled as a rapper/lyricist/emcee after what was uncovered about your previous performance at KOTD. With the state of hip hop culture today and the hailstorm of debauchery that is being accepted over the past few years, I have to ask... how does it feel?

How does it feel to be the equivalent of a vagina somewhere in Africa sans-clitoris?

How does it feel to be a class of feces undiscovered that they're looking into giving you your own number on the Bristol Stool Chart?

How does it feel to give ppl like myself who came up and were influenced in the "Golden Era" of hip hop the motivation to totally disconnect from the culture altogether and browse eBay in hopes of finding a Jon Secada Box Set just to feel freed from the bondage of mediocrity to which you are now an official key holder.

Fuck You.

I think back to my days on these very HHC forums.. when you and JVL would have your clashes. I respected you as an emcee/lyricist/spitter. When you joined KOTD, I was one of the ppl that were rooting for you when the nay sayers were disputing that "real mcs" couldn't battle. It wasn't our place. Totally different horizon. Not for our skillset. I wanted you to succeed, sir. I mean that.

Let me tell you why I wish the next time you dip your pink mushroom into a vagina or bum hole that you wake up with the deformed snitch from 300 attached to your pelvis.

Writing circles exist. Any artist who says that they have never had bars/lines/words/syllable patterns etc influenced by someone around them is a liar. The best of us do. It's the creative energy flowing in the air. Emceing is a sociological activity to many. There is nothing wrong with that. When I battled Scandalis or during my days with SLUG when I was in the studio with 20 niggas, ideas flowed. That's the beauty of the creative process. I will never knock an emcee for this because that's natural. Anyone who spits or writes songs knows exactly what I'm taking about. Brainstorming is accepted.

HOWEVER

Paying somebody for bars is the lowest form of I dunno what to label it as. I don't think there is a word approved by Merriam-Webster that truly justifies the strain of malarky which is your existence. Are you a fucking RnB singer? Is your name Arcane or is it Ashanti? If somebody gave you bars to battle Diz.. some facts or some bars that were just laying around.. I wouldn't knock you. BUT YOU PAID FOR THEM. Not only did you pay for them, you took the little money you had to your name to pay for bars. Food, a fresh chin strap, a new Atlanta Braves fitted.. all took a backseat and you STRUGGLED to put money into another man's hand... not to buy a beat.. not to mix or master.. not for cover art.. but for BARS.

You are not a rapper. You're not an emcee. You're now officially a spoken word artist. A master of man poetry. A coward. A skid mark on a porcelain toilet bowl. You don't deserve the respect that comes with that distinction anymore.

I don't expect KOTD to do anything about it. You were there to put on a show and put on a show you did. But anyone who believes that what you did is kosher, they're not a real head. They don't know or appreciate that Writer's Block isn't' an emcees nemesis.. it's an emcees FUEL. It's an exercise during the creative process and overcoming it in a triumphant fashion is the ultimate seal of approval for an artist's psyche and creative prowess.

Fuck You. That's why ppl don't take this culture seriously. You're no better than Trinidad James or Chief Keef after this fiasco. At least that's where I assign you.

Wear that chain with pride. Lord knows you deserve it.

E.S.

Last edited by Black Dufflebagger on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Open Letter To Arcane From Elliott Scars
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 pm 
The 1000 Club
The 1000 Club

i agree.

ps.

OOOOOOH SNAP SCARS BRINGIN IT

lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:15 pm 
The 4000 Club
The 4000 Club

Dizaster throwing a hissy fit during the battle and post-battle is way more vagina.

Scars v Arcane - next KOTD event, hook it up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:59 pm 
The 3000 Club
The 3000 Club

Req wrote:
Scars v Arcane - next KOTD event, hook it up.

Never.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:01 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

someone have a video or something

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:56 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

lol@ this making front page HHC news

what a canadian site this is.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:00 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

Jimi Changa wrote:
lol@ this making front page HHC news

what a canadian site this is.

well its not a mexican site, you bitchy wetback.

Elliot is also being a bitch looking for attention

dont come here acting like mr hip hop elitist ready to save the world.

as if you wouldnt buy bars yourself

only problem for you is, nobody wants to hear your broke ass lol.

big ups canada

congrats to jvl

fuck dizaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

i'm trying to figure out what gave you such a boner for me.....you were backing some really shitty rapper and i said some mean things about him right? I'm pretty sure that's it.

sorry amigo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 pm 
C-Note
C-Note

have no idea what youre going on about.

I just dont see a reason to diss the site especially seeing that youre
on here all of the time

Its like a wetback complaining about living in the USA

nerve.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Being #1/the winner has became more important than being hounrable... some sad shit.. like a owl that can't hoot. Arcane hasno style... maybe he buys his votes too.. i mean if he will pay for bars.. why not pay for judges... I don't understand how this guy got any props even before this.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

just watched it.. not Dizasters best performance for sure.. honestly it was a pretty boring battle compared to the diz/porich one

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

yea I just watched it now as well

I dunno man, in all honesty Diz fucking sucked

okay fine, Arcane bought some bars....

but thats ALLLLLL Diz was fucking talking about in every single round

and when he tried to say some other shit, it was fucking weak as shit

and he started acting like a serious bitch when he wasn't getting the crowd behind him

what the fuck was with "I defend kotd all the time, this is how you treat me blah blah blah" hahahaha what a fucking crybaby

anyways...

and what was with the scrap that almost broke out? rtflmao

all cuz Arcane poked him in the shoulder? hahahahaha

someone had the case of the mooooooooooondays on saturday lmfao

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 pm 
250 Plus!
250 Plus!

Elliott Scars is the biggest fag on this site, well maybe second or third. Thats all I think about this shit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

so is like dizaster full of shit.. or just fullof stupid.. i mean if he has receipts and facebook screen shots.. wouldn't he get a copy of the bars as well? it wouldn't it make more sense just to rap along with arcane and do his poetry slam as normal and maybe add like two bars like mahematik or whoever wrote your lyrics.. you are still gay.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 am 
GOLD STATUS
GOLD STATUS

Illa Fam wrote:
so is like dizaster full of shit.. or just fullof stupid.. i mean if he has receipts and facebook screen shots.. wouldn't he get a copy of the bars as well? it wouldn't it make more sense just to rap along with arcane and do his poetry slam as normal and maybe add like two bars like mahematik or whoever wrote your lyrics.. you are still gay.

the bought bars were from the last battle arcane did with some other dude named cheese slice or something

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next