Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new 2oolman-produced single “GWAP” by Winnipeg-based group 3PEAT. The trio’s ode to money is the first single off the simply titled 3PEAT II, a follow up to their self-titled EP released in 2016. The new project will be released independently July 27.
“GWAP is actually a track we’ve been sitting on for awhile that 2oolman had heard when we had neighboring studios in Winnipeg but it was still a work in progress. Next thing we know 2oolman comes back from tour with a ‘surprise’ for us. He had added production to the record that took it to the next level and inspired us to complete the record in 2oolman’s studio.” – BBS Steve
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Winnipeg, Manitoba-based recording group 3PEAT featuring E.GG, BBS Steve, and Dill the Giant.
- Submission: The new single “Gwap” presented by 4th Quarter Records and produced by 2oolman of A Tribe Called Red.
- Streaming Links: The new song can be found on YouTube.
- Social Media: Visit the official website ThreePeatMusic.com
Check out below.
3PEAT – GWAP
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto artist Mister Marai releases the “Blasphemy” single
- Don’t Sleep On Me: QueenStreetHush drops Hyprwrld-produced single
- Luxe releases the “Brodies” video in support of 25 Percent EP
- Winnipeg’s 3PEAT drop the 2oolman-produced “GWAP”
- CMDWN previews Atlanada 2 with “Hit & Run” single
- RunAway Randy Freeman drops new video for Raybeats-produced “No Limit”
- Song of the Day: DijahSB enlists D.E.Z & Yogi for “HBK”
- Make It Through: Evil Ebenezer drops video for Young K-produced single
Song of the Day
/ 19 hours ago
While largely spending his time between Ottawa and Tampa/Miami—and after growing up in Dallas—recording...
/ 22 hours ago
Hopscotch Arts Festival is an annual hip-hop festival held in Halifax, Nova Scotia that...
/ 3 days ago
On Oct. 4, Toronto artist Dan-e-o officially released his latest studio album, The Day...