Fredericton rapper Alias None enlists L.C. for “25/8” video
Our Weekly segment The Weekly Eight returns with a new video from Edmonton-based East Coast rapper, Alias None. The song was produced by Holez Beatz and features a guest appearance by newcomer L.C.
“Alias None has a one of a kind style and voice with a very grimy and unique flow paired with soft and smooth melodies making him well known for his versatility.”
The ViiiZUALEYES rapper is expected to release his album debut Summer 2019. Until then, expect him to release more music and continue to build on an already impressive performance resume that includes gigs with Mobb Deep, Swisha-T, Quake Matthews, Moka Only, and more.
- Artist/Group: Frederiction, New Brunswick-based recording artist and songwriter, Alias None, formerly of the group Fac3Valu3, and co-owner of ViiiZUALEYES.
- Submission: The new Fontaine Lewis-powered video for the the Holez Beatz-produced single, “25/8,” featuring L.C.
- Streaming Links: The video was published to YouTube on Dec. 28, 2018. You can find the single on various digital streaming platforms including Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @Alias_None_Music on Instagram.
Check out the “25/8” video below.
ALIAS NONE – 25/8 (FEATURING L.C.)
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for The Weekly Eight segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto’s Exmiranda teams up with Wei Yuan for “Tell The Time”
- Free Association: Black Lion teams up with Janel Sherise for “Miles Away”
- Nova Scotian rapper Mitchell Bailey releases “Oprah Winfrey” video in support of album
- Sauga City’s JR Jermz enlists K-Cuzz for “Only If You Knew” video
- BLACK7: Seven Da Pantha & Dat Dude Binz release “Earned Not Given” video
- STUHQ: Jivy Lewis & Lou Pang team up for the “Green Leaves” video
- Fredericton rapper Alias None enlists L.C. for “25/8” video
- Animal House: ethemadassassin enlists J.Bond, O.G. Bobby Ne’gro, & Pisto Pop for single