Triple M artist Archee releases the “Coins (Tried2TellU Intro)” video
Triple M recording artist and hook specialist Archee has dropped a new video that has been buzzing hard in Toronto.
Released this past Sunday, “Coins (Tried2TellU Intro)” was directed by HAM Toronto and passed the 20K view count earlier today.
The Nathaniel LDN & DeejaayMo-produced single has yet to be added to major streaming platforms, but is expected to hit outlets like Apple Music in the near future when the Tried2TellU EP drops. Archee announced the project on social media just over a month ago with the following message:
“Tried2TellU. This EP for people that been telling me ‘Real Westend’ shoulda been longer, for the supporters asking why I don’t do long/dolo tracks and the people that mean it when they say they believe in me. Everyone else can go suck a dick. After my lawyer gives me the green light I’ll drop this shit immediately.”
If you’re looking for more Archee in the meantime, make sure you check out 3MFrecnh’s Triple Threat project which features the young talent on two tracks including “School Girl” and “On It.” Peep it on Spotify.
Along with the new video, Archee has announced the #CoinsChallenge which is open to high school students.
Here’s the rules Archee provided on Instagram:
- Only open to high school students (Imma ask for student IDs);
- Must be following me;
- Make a funny/creative video (Triller or those types of apps) of yourself to “Coins” and post it on your page;
- Tag me and use the hashtag #CoinsChallenge in the caption (must be an open profile);
- 3 Finalists will be picked and posted on my page on Oct. 11;
- My follers and me will pick the winner;
- Winner will be announced on Thanksgiving and will receive an eTransfer the same day.
Check out the “Coins” video below and stay tuned for more from Archee.
You can follow @Archee3M on Instagram.
5 Ways to Support HipHopCanada:
- Submit Your Music
- Follow Canadian Fresh (HipHopCanada’s Spotify Playlist)
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
Song of the Day
/ 17 hours ago
After kicking off his campaign with a tweet at the end of September, Ottawa’s...
/ 3 days ago
Earlier today we received a really dope email from First Nations-Métis Canadian artist and...
/ 5 days ago
While largely spending his time between Ottawa and Tampa/Miami—and after growing up in Dallas—recording...