Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Nanna Goodie-assisted single “Pay The Fee” from Toronto up-and-comer Bella Bankz.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto recording artist Bella Bankz.
- Submission: The new song “Pay The Fee” featuring another budding Toronto artist known as Nanna Goodie.
- Streaming Links: “Pay The Fee” is available now on SoundCloud.
- Social Media: Follow @ItsBellaBankz and @NannaGoodie on Instagram.
You can listen to “Pay The Fee” below.
BELLA BANKZ – PAY THE FEE FEATURING NANNA GOODIE
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Montréal’s Ragers drop Lou Phelps-assisted single “Medicine”
- Pay The Fee: Bella Bankz enlists Nanna Goodie for new single
- Everything Is Fine: Dominique Larue & Tha Audio Unit team up for EP
- Toronto’s AllyxWay, TCTHEGXD & ShaunSmithh release the “DEAD” video
- 13-year-old Toronto artist Yung 8to3 drops the “Changes” video
- Brampton’s Young Cake drops visuals for Bass Line-produced “You Got It”
- Ottawa’s SVLM previews EP with “Day Dreaming” single
- Cardo Antonnio supports Baby Bounce with “On Fiyee” video
/ 6 hours ago
Our friends at Bring Ya Eh Game return with their 4th Annual Hip Hop...
/ 3 days ago
Almost three years ago we lost our good friend and team member, Zack Noureddine,...
/ 6 days ago
Coming hot off the heels of the release of their latest project, Still 1982,...