Bigg Ceaser enlists Westnyle to direct “Sun Go Down”
The latest from mixed Indigenous rapper Bigg Ceaser as he gears up for the release of his new project, Balance. “Sun Go Down” was directed by Toronto mainstay, Westnyle.
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Westnyle Films-directed “Sun Go Down” video by Barrie-based rapper, Bigg Ceaser.
“The new record was done because a lot of the new generations fail to respect the older generations. Bigg Ceaser wanted to take the initiative and show that you can mix real hip-hop with the new school sound, without having to go the route of mumble rap.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Barrie, Ontario-based recording artist, Bigg Ceaser.
- Submission: The new Nico “Westnyle” Maragoudakis-directed video the for the Reel Audioo-produced single, “Sun Go Down.” The track will be featured on Ceaser’s forthcoming album, Balance, set to drop later this year. “Sun Go Down” was co-produced (as well as mixed and mastere) by Ottawa-based Quest DFP.
- Streaming Links: “Sun Go Down” is available now on YouTube via The Purple Room, and released in association with our friends at Bring Ya Eh Game.
- Social Media: You can follow @BiggCeaserMusic on Instagram, and @BiggCeaserMusic on Twitter.
You can watch “Sun Go Down” below.
BIGG CEASER – SUN GO DOWN
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Bigg Ceaser enlists Westnyle to direct “Sun Go Down”
- Toronto’s own Plus Mo releases the STV-produced “Running Laps”
- South Florida’s own OSCARR & Young Nova release “Space”
- Mississauga’s 80vii releases the Cxdy-powered “Contradiction”
- STN’s Lil Berete & JoEazy release the King Bee-directed “No Makeup”
- Toronto’s LaToya Jane supports GROWN EP with “Everything” video
- Southside Chicago artist TheSirDuke releases “Eradicated”
- Toronto’s Trak releases new Beat Demons-produced “Cross Your Mind”