Our Weekly segment The Weekly Eight returns with new visuals coming out of Haïti. Carrefour Feuilles group C-Projects, consisting of Mutombo, Na-z, and Wawè, drop a new video in support of their Family Senci-produced single, “Ghetto Pam Cho.”
- Artist/Group: Carrefour Feuilles, Haïti-based group, C-Projects, featuring group members Mutombo, Na-z, and Wawè.
- Submission: The newly released La Perle and Family Senci-directed video for the Family Senci-produced single, “Ghetto Pam Cho.” The video was shot on location in Haïti.
- Streaming Links: The video was published to YouTube on Nov. 21, 2018.
- Social Media: You can follow @CProjects on Instagram, and follow @CProjects on Twitter. You can also find C-Projects on Facebook.
Check out below.
C-PROJECTS – GHETTO PAM CHO
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Moka Only teams up with Dead Wrestlers Music for new album Myopic Bubble
- Victoria’s Prometheus The Titan enlists Cinematic Beats for new “Losing My Mind” single
- Sydney’s Treiluminado releases new video for “My Revenge”
- Toronto’s B.ONLOCATION drops joint video for “911” and “Twin Flame”
- Trap Rel8ted: Toronto-based rapper 2Kz turns heads with 12-track mixtape
- Brampton’s Reeko Rieffe teams up with Mnstrm for “SAMEWAYS”
- Haïti’s C-Projects enlist La Perle & Family Senci for “Gheto Pam Cho” visuals
- London duo Too Many T’s enlist video game artist triff for “PATTERNS”
Song of the Day
/ 3 days ago
Toronto-based media company Cash Feelings has added another great interview to their growing collection...
/ 3 days ago
With the Toronto stop of his Tory Lanez & Friends: Chixtape Live tour going...
/ 3 days ago
On Tuesday, March 3, Toronto rapper and Prime Boys member Jay Whiss will officially...