New York rappers Chubs & BLASS 89 drop visuals for “Bloody Speaker”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the recently released video for “Bloody Speaker,” by New York-based artists Chubs and BLASS 89.
“Bloody Speaker offers listeners a track that features solid flow from both rappers laid on top of a bouncy beat.”
When it comes to New York, you can turn the corner on any street, in any borough and find the next big thing. Chubs and Blass 89 are no different.
Destiny tends to place you in front of the person you’re meant to make history with, in great fashion. Having opened up for Chris Rivers; Blass 89, the Yonkers native, was approached by Chubs, hailing from Long Island, and with one handshake, the game changed. With similarities in styles, the two MC’s approached their songs with the intent of bashing your face in with a smile and taking you to the emergency room, free of charge. From the infectious charm and slick bars to the melodic notes switching to gritty tones; if you’re looking for the next heavyweights of New York, then look no further.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Long Island, New York’s Chubs and Yonkers, New York recording artist, BLASS 89.
- Submission: The recently released Controverse-directed video for the Chubs and BLASS 89’s single, “Bloody Spaker,” which was produced by Eitan Noyze.
- Streaming Links: You can watch “Bloody Speaker” on YouTube here. “Bloody Speaker” is available on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @ChubyGod and @Fingers2Fat on Instagram.
You can check out the “Bloody Speaker” video below.
CHUBS & BLASS 89 – BLOODY SPEAKER
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Winnipeg’s SS Benny drops visuals to sultry track “Pressure”
- Hip-hop/R&B artist DSTNY drops the new “Lies” video
- Toronto R&B artist ashm drops debut single, “Wyst?”
- New York rappers Chubs & BLASS 89 drop visuals for “Bloody Speaker”
- Toronto rapper Troy The Enigma collabs with K Money on new track “Neverland”
- Listen to the Small Town Big Dreams album by London-based Outspoken Corboy
- U Again: Brampton’s Derin Falana releases fourth new single in a month
- No More: Ottawa’s Lia Kloud enlists Woodboys Productions for new video