CultRap: Deniro Farrar is “Stuck For The Bag” in Amelia-directed video
Our weekly segment The Weekly Eight returns with Charlotte rapper Deniro Farrar and the “Stuck For The Bag” video.
“In a current hip-hop climate over populated by glorifying drug addicts—pop a pill here, sip some lean there—Deniro is focused on bring it the attention back around to the Hustler not the fiend.”
Farrar has been going strong since 2010 with no plans on slowing down. He touches on how to make profit off of work in songs like “Bout My Business” and also sheds light on the negative parts of the game “Homicide” and “Ran Off”. A well-balanced depiction of a hustler’s manual, this project is sure to motivate the hustler’s spirit off first listen.
“I’m here to take what the industry owes me” – Deniro Farrar
This year alone, Farrar is releasing three independent projects along with plenty of videos. Along with working on new music, Farrar also shot his first ever movie roll in the independent film Little Brother, while also focusing on launching his own health and fitness brand, CultFit.
Farrar’s Re Up EP is out now on all streaming platforms.
- Artist/Group: Charlotte, North Carolina-based rapper Deniro Farrar, representing CultRap Worldwide.
- Submission: The recently released Amelia-directed video for “Stuck For The Bag.” You can find the single on Farrar’s new EP, Re Up.
- Streaming Links: The video was posted to YouTube on Feb. 8, 2019. You can find “Stuck For The Bag” on all streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @LeaderOfCultRap on Instagram.
Check out the “Stuck For The Bag” video below.
DENIRO FARRAR – STUCK FOR THE BAG
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for The Weekly Eight segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Kresnt previews album debut with Nani Beats-produced “Diamonds Forever”
- New BFR artist J Neat releases the “Rain Drop” video
- CultRap: Deniro Farrar is “Stuck For The Bag” in Amelia-directed video
- Squidiculous: SahBabii celebrated his birthday with the 3P EP
- Quake Matthews & Snak The Ripper collaborate on “Way Up”
- no long talk: Baka Not Nice drops 3-track project featuring Juicy J & Giggs
- Jazzy: UFO Fev hits Power 106 to promote Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
- Cuzzi Relax: Jazz Cartier drops new visuals in support of Fleurever (Deluxe)