Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new single “Touchdown” by Toronto recording artist Denise De’ion.
“By doing double duty, she brings smooth vocals singing on the hook and transforms into beastmode rapping on each verse.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Independent Toronto-based recording artist Denise De’ion.
- Submission: The new TKay the Producer-produced trap single “Touchdown.”
- Streaming Links: The single is available for streaming below Denise’s official SoundCloud profile.
- Social Media: You can follow @DeniseDeion on Instagram, and @DeniseDeion on Twitter.
You can listen to “Touchdown” below.
DENISE DE’ION – TOUCHDOWN
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Prenze enlists Hanad Bandz for Brandon Craggs-directed “Y U Mad”
- Affiliated’s Fundi Wake drops visual support for “Who Dat” single
- Touchdown: Toronto’s Denise De’ion enlists TKay the Producer for single
- Hellnback enlists Mob Bounce & David Strickland for “The Spirit”
- Florida rapper Big Lo enlists CxxxLxxx for “The Saint” single
- Palm Itch: Portion enlists 2Tab Visuals to direct Hefe-produced single
- Ottawa recording artist Dodo Bank$ releases 7-track project Drippy Szn 2
- Dub J previews Blame Me album with Témi-assisted “Dynamite”
Song of the Day
/ 6 hours ago
Budding Toronto rap star Pressa has released a new single ahead of his EP...
/ 17 hours ago
As he prepares for the 2021 release of his second studio album, Olympus, Edmonton...
/ 17 hours ago
There’s nothing fugazi about the new Poetics the Poet release “Fakes.” The real question...