Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the hot new Drippy Szn 2 project from Ottawa-based recording artist Dodo Bank$.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Ottawa, Ontario-based recording artist, Dodo Bank$.
- Submission: The new 7-track project Drippy Szn 2 – presented by WeWavey, and featuring fellow Ottawa-artist THEVFTERPVRTY on “Ride The Wave.”
- Streaming Links: The new release is available on various streaming platforms including Spotify.
- Social Media: Follow @DodoBanks on Instagram, and @Dodo_Banks on Twitter.
You can check out Drippy Szn 2 below.
DODO BANK$ – DRIPPY SZN 2
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Prenze enlists Hanad Bandz for Brandon Craggs-directed “Y U Mad”
- Affiliated’s Fundi Wake drops visual support for “Who Dat” single
- Touchdown: Toronto’s Denise De’ion enlists TKay the Producer for single
- Hellnback enlists Mob Bounce & David Strickland for “The Spirit”
- Florida rapper Big Lo enlists CxxxLxxx for “The Saint” single
- Palm Itch: Portion enlists 2Tab Visuals to direct Hefe-produced single
- Ottawa recording artist Dodo Bank$ releases 7-track project Drippy Szn 2
- Dub J previews Blame Me album with Témi-assisted “Dynamite”
Song of the Day
/ 21 hours ago
UTM artist SupaWassi released fresh visuals on Friday for his popular “Gucci Freestyle.” The...
/ 22 hours ago
After making a strong statement in 2018 as a support artist on the Off...
/ 23 hours ago
Checking in recently with Episode 1 of SpiffyVision which made its debut just a...