Dub J drops new visuals for Peter Jackson-assisted single “Make Believe”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Juan Morales Vargas-directed video from Kitchener-based producer Dub J for his single “Make Believe” featuring Peter Jackson. The single is featured on the Blame Me album which was released to various outlets on Aug. 10, 2018.
“There’s a common theme this year. BLAME Dub J for the music. Dub J and Peter Jackson have teamed up to bring you ‘Make Believe.'”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Kitchener-based producer Dub J featuring 9-0-Nickel Entertainment CEO and recording artist, Peter Jackson.
- Submission: The latest video released in support of Dub J’s 22-track album, Blame Me, which was released independently via his company Q It Up Records back in August. The video was shot and edited by Dream It Creations.
- Streaming Links: The video is available for viewing now via the official Dub J YouTube channel. The single is available on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @TheRealDubJ and @PeterJackson905 on Instagram.
Check out the “Make Believe” video below.
DUB J – MAKE BELIEVE (FEATURING PETER JACKSON)
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Dub J drops new visuals for Peter Jackson-assisted single “Make Believe”
- Coal Mine: Charlie Fettah & BBS Steve drop the first video off their SVN TYLR album
- Brampton’s EverythingOShauN returns with new project, Everything over Everything Else
- Montréal’s Chuck Hendrix drops new visuals for “Grey” featuring David Campana
- Toronto’s M.O. Littles drops new Good Guy-powered visuals for “Too Sane”
- Toronto’s Mister Marai releases new 6-track EP, Omega Zohar
- Late Nights In Toronto: “LNIT” introduces the world to 96
- Ottawa artist Notic enlists Knock Knock for “Trust Me” video