Toronto’s Exmiranda teams up with Wei Yuan for “Tell The Time”
Our Weekly segment The Weekly Eight returns with the Wei Yuan-powered “Tell The Time” video by budding Toronto rapper, Exmiranda. The song will appear on her album debut, Ex Marks the Spot, set to drop later this year.
“In ‘Tell The Time,’ the Toronto-based artist’s latest track off her upcoming debut album, she showcases just that; listeners get Exmiranda’s vox on the chorus amidst deftly delivered disco-dipped rhymes.”
The versatile lyricist has been releasing videos to YouTube for the better part of a decade, including the popular “Goose” which has racked up over 23K views.
“The rising rap queen is long known for her striking voice, infectious flow, and unparalleled ability to infuse various genres within her eclectic style.”
- Artist/Group: Toronto-based recording artist and songwriter, Exmiranda.
- Submission: The new Exmiranda and Wei Yuan-directed video for the Mantra-produced single, “Tell the Time.”
- Streaming Links: The video was posted to YouTube on Jan. 4, 2019. You can find the single on various digital platforms including Spotify and SoundCloud.
- Social Media: You can follow @SincerelyExmiranda on Instagram.
Check out the “Tell The time” video below.
EXMIRANDA – TELL THE TIME
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for The Weekly Eight segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto’s Exmiranda teams up with Wei Yuan for “Tell The Time”
- Free Association: Black Lion teams up with Janel Sherise for “Miles Away”
- Nova Scotian rapper Mitchell Bailey releases “Oprah Winfrey” video in support of album
- Sauga City’s JR Jermz enlists K-Cuzz for “Only If You Knew” video
- BLACK7: Seven Da Pantha & Dat Dude Binz release “Earned Not Given” video
- STUHQ: Jivy Lewis & Lou Pang team up for the “Green Leaves” video
- Fredericton rapper Alias None enlists L.C. for “25/8” video
- Animal House: ethemadassassin enlists J.Bond, O.G. Bobby Ne’gro, & Pisto Pop for single