Felly previews Surf Trap album with “Miami” video
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Jake Standley-directed video for “Miami” by 22-year-old rapper, Felly. The Sony Music Entertainment/Same Plate Entertainment artist also announced a 32-date headlining tour which will hit major cities across the United States. The tour will promote Young Fel’s new album, Surf Trap, set to drop on Friday, Sept. 28.
“dead ass, dead ass facts.”
Recorded in Brooklyn, NY, Surf Trap embodies the dynamic and unique sound Felly has embodied his whole career, influenced by jazz pianists, trap drums, combined with a beach-guitar undertone.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Connecticut born rapper, Felly, currently promoting his new album, Surf Trap.
- Submission: The Jake Standley-directed video for “Miami.” The track is the second single released in support of Felly’s new album, Surf Trap, set to drop on Sept. 28.
- Streaming Links: You can find the new video on Felly’s official YouTube channel. You can find “Miami” on all major streaming platforms including Apple Music, Spotify, and TIDAL. Surf Trap is available now for pre-add and pre-save here.
- Social Media: You can follow @Felly on Instagram, and follow @FellyTheKid on Twitter.
“After 4 headlining tours, multiple festivals, and opening on T-Pain’s Acoustic Tour this past year, Young Fel’s energy continues to reign as he gears up for a tour of the new album this Fall 2018.”
Check out the “Miami” video below.
FELLY – MIAMI
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Felly previews Surf Trap album with “Miami” video
- Supreme Confidence: KVBeats previews The Breadwinner with single
- Toronto’s NojokeJigsaw releases the “Drippin” visuals
- Toronto’s GNA drops Boulevard P.-directed visuals for “B.A.M. (Been A Minute)”
- Vancouver’s $hAH has the “Formula” for success
- Ro’Ché teams up with Director Z for new “Spazz” video
- Zambia’s Shadaya dispels “Bad Energy” in new video
- Shad teams up with Kaytranda for “The Fool Pt. 3 (Frame of Mind)”