Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the Davisthecameraguy-directed “Desire” video by Toronto recording artist, Gee TheProducer.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto-based recording artist, Gee TheProducer.
- Submission: The Davisthecameraguy-directed video for Gee’s single, “Desire,” shot in The Bahamas.
- Streaming Links: You can watch the video below via Gee’s official YouTube channel. The single is available on all major digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify via Sagini Incorporated. “Desire” is one of several singles by Gee that you can find on outlets like Spotify. Make sure you also take in “Senses,” and “Ambitions.”
- Social Media: You can follow @GeeTheProducer on Instagram, and follow @GeeTheProducer on Twitter.
Check out the “Desire” video below.
GEE THEPRODUCER – DESIRE
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Hamilton’s KarizmatiK enlists Boi Bunny for “Highest Level”
- Toronto’s Leo Keystone drops the SaveTheCat-directed “Suite 33”
- Trak teams up with Mvrs for new “Whip” single
- Send Help: Winnipeg’s Scribe Music drops visuals for “S.O.S.”
- Gee TheProducer enlists Davisthecameraguy for “Desire”
- Vancouver-based Dave Fields returns with “Flex (Off My Mind)” single
- Toronto artist Fresh adds visual support to Chuck Hertz-produced “Takeoff”
- Valentino drops new visuals for his “Spending Addiction” remix