Toronto’s GNA drops Boulevard P.-directed visuals for “B.A.M. (Been A Minute)”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Boulevard P.-directed video for “B.A.M. (Been A Minute)” by Toronto recording artist, GNA.
“Many respect her stylish fashion sense, that shows flavor versus her body shape, and her talent.” – RESPECT
HipHopCanada’s own Remi Louis Harris spoke with GNA back in July about her come up, her Friyie-assisted single, “Finga,” touring and more.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto-based recording artist, GNA.
- Submission: The new Boulevard P.-directed video for the T-Nyce-produced single, “B.A.M. (Been A Minute).” The single can be found on GNA’s Trinity Vol. 1 EP.
- Streaming Links: You can find the “B.A.M. (Been A Minute)” video on GNA’s official YouTube channel. The single is available on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @Just_GNA on Instagram. Be sure to check out the official site DamnGNA.com.
Check out “B.A.M. (Been A Minute)” below.
GNA – B.A.M. (BEEN A MINUTE)
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Felly previews Surf Trap album with “Miami” video
- Supreme Confidence: KVBeats previews The Breadwinner with single
- Toronto’s NojokeJigsaw releases the “Drippin” visuals
- Toronto’s GNA drops Boulevard P.-directed visuals for “B.A.M. (Been A Minute)”
- Vancouver’s $hAH has the “Formula” for success
- Ro’Ché teams up with Director Z for new “Spazz” video
- Zambia’s Shadaya dispels “Bad Energy” in new video
- Shad teams up with Kaytranda for “The Fool Pt. 3 (Frame of Mind)”
Song of the Day
/ 5 hours ago
Coming straight outta Whitehorse, Yukon, producer-MC duo Jeremy Parkin and Kelvin have joined forces...
/ 1 day ago
Up-and-coming Ottawa singer-songwriter Andrew Waines dropped his EP debut on May 9, and one...
/ 1 day ago
Montréal-born Jean Ritchie, better known as Rikky Baby, is currently promoting his new single,...
/ 7 days ago
May 10 provided an onslaught of new Canadian music and the Snotty Nose Rez...