Vancouver’s James Dean enlists Noah Maze for the “Breakdown” video
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Noah Maze-assisted “Breakdown” video from Vancouver recording artist James Dean.
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Noah Maze-assisted “Breakdown” video from Vancouver-based recording artist James Dean.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: 28-year-old recording artist James Dean, representing Vancouver/Toronto.
- Submission: The new visuals for the BERG-produced record “Breakdown,” featuring Noah Maze. The video was shot and edited by 403kfilms.
- Streaming Links: “Breakdown” is available now on YouTube.
- Social Media: You can follow @JamesDean.XX on Instagram.
You can watch the “Breakdown” video below.
JAMES DEAN – BREAKDOWN FEATURING NOAH MAZE
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- B. Aull partners with Angelo Mota for “Come Down”
- Lampshade (Frustrated): Vancouver’s Kapok releases second single
- Toronto’s Gravygod releases the “Blood Orange” video
- Vancouver’s James Dean enlists Noah Maze for the “Breakdown” video
- Toronto’s Jordan Kahn releases “Life’s a Dream (Don’t Wake Me)”
- Ireland’s Low Life Luke enlists Lurch & Ganiyu TLG for “Rising”
- MC Lecter & Kyirim come together for the Falsified” video
- Toronto’s Mobi Mawla enlists Nate Smith to produce “Dream On”