North York’s JMilly drops the Donte Chung-directed “Count It” video
In our first run of The Weekly Eight, we feature the newly released Donte Chung-directed video for “Count It” by North York recording artist, JMilly.
“In his latest track ‘Count It,’ he raps about how his consistent hard work results into the nicest and shiniest things in life while being himself.”
JMilly combines witty razor-sharp lyrics with punch beats and hard 808s. He’s released several tracks in the past year including the LB-assisted “Mula,” the Princedawn-assisted “They Talkin,” and “Disaster” with Jayy6ixx. Back in October, he performed in Atlanta for the Dream More US Tour hosted by Bryan Ghee.
- Artist/Group: North York, Ontario-based recording artist, JMilly.
- Submission: The new Donte Chung-directed video for the YSHGotHeat-produced single, “Count It.”
- Streaming Links: The video was released through 6ixstar Music’s official YouTube channel. You can find the single on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @JMilly2Chilly on Instagram.
You can watch the “Count It” video below.
JMILLY – COUNT IT
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- The Sawlid Act: Ottawa-based rapper makes debut with 10-track album
- Toronto’s DJ NaNa releases “Lullaby” single featuring Saukrates
- Up-and-comer Kiddo enlists G-Dot to direct “Crazy”
- North York’s JMilly drops the Donte Chung-directed “Count It” video
- LA artist Lil One Hunnet drops visuals for “Ridin In My Benzo”
- Toronto’s Rue.T, Tao Piccasso, & Bondz team up for “Body Bag”
- Toronto up-and-comer Bvlly releases the “No Light Bag” video
- Song of the Day: ScrapGang’s KG & Freeze “Hold It Down” in new video