Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new single “Hollywood (Where Dreams Die)” by newcomer Jordan Kahn.
“Kahn combines no-gimmicks, substance-filled lyrics over an eclectic range of traditional and modern hip-hop arrangements that clearly pay homage to his 90s and early 2000s childhood while remaining completely modern.”
Submission Sundays is a segment featuring eight songs or videos based 100% on submissions we receive through our Submission Form. We select eight as a team, and the rest of the submissions are put back in the pool for future consideration.
- Who: Recording artist Jordan Kahn.
- What: The new single “Hollywood (Where Dreams Die)” produced by Jordan and his brother Justin Kahn; off Jordan’s debut project, the Going to Hell EP.
- When: Available now on SoundCloud and other streaming outlets.
- Where: Representing Toronto, Ontario and Makmachine Music.
- Why: Jordan and Justin Kahn have natural chemistry and it shines on this massive new single showing off both their skills – and really sets the stage for the release of Jordan’s debut project. Hopefully this one gets video support.
You can listen to “Hollywood (Where Dreams Die)” below.
JORDAN – HOLLYWOOD (WHERE DREAMS DIE)
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
The be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto’s Seth Dyer releases catchy new self-produced single “El Jefe”
- East Coast group K.U.$.H. releases the Smoke Signals album
- Toronto artist teddybear releases the Cian P-produced “Cheshire”
- Jordan Kahn previews debut project with “Hollywood (Where Dreams Die)” single
- Toronto artist Vivek Mehmi releases the Brenda Mullen-assisted “Save Me” video
- Sir Hop releases the Blanco_iii-produced “B.O.M.S.A.”
- London’s Young Prince Beats drops the Stoner Simpson project
- Montreal group Ragers are gonna be “Alright” with new single
Song of the Day
/ 3 days ago
The Canadian music community took another hit this month with the passing of Boston,...
/ 4 days ago
Coming straight outta Whitehorse, Yukon, producer-MC duo Jeremy Parkin and Kelvin have joined forces...
/ 5 days ago
Up-and-coming Ottawa singer-songwriter Andrew Waines dropped his EP debut on May 9, and one...
/ 5 days ago
Montréal-born Jean Ritchie, better known as Rikky Baby, is currently promoting his new single,...