Our Weekly segment The Weekly Eight returns with the new single “U R My Drug” by Toronto rapper Jordan Kahn.
The song will be featured on Jordan’s solo album debut, Instructions, set to drop on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, 2019.
We previously featured another track that was expected to appear on the project entitled “Life’s a Dream (Don’t Wake Me),” co-produced by Jordan and his brother Justin Kahn.
- Artist/Group: Toronto-based recording artist and producer, Jordan Kahn.
- Submission: The new single, “U R My Drug,” off the debut album, Instructions, available everywhere Feb. 14, 2019.
- Streaming Links: You can find “U R My Drug” on various digital streaming outlets including Apple Music, Spotify, TIDAL and more.
- Social Media: You can follow @JordanKahnMusic on Instagram.
Check out ” U R My Drug” below.
JORDAN KAHN – U R MY DRUG
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for The Weekly Eight segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Burna Bandz releases the “Beast Mode” video in support of Compact Burna
- Expensive: Toronto’s Gustavo Guaapo drops new visuals for The Andretti-produced single
- Bronx trio The Legion captures life in the 80’s in “1980 Something” video
- Halifax’s Tachichi releases the Top Ten album
- The Super Saga: Sayzee previews new project with “Hit” single
- Toronto’s Jordan Kahn releases “U R My Drug” single off solo debut
- Toronto’s ScrapGang releases the They Don’t Want Me To Win project
- Lost: Toronto’s Ollie releases 3 track EP; launches European tour
Song of the Day
/ 6 hours ago
Last night, Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky channeled the spirit of Thanksgiving by delivering 120...
/ 1 day ago
Up-and-coming East Coast rapper Vince the Messenger is the latest feature on The Intro,...
/ 2 days ago
Drake has been nominated for a pair of Grammy Awards for his Lil Durk-assisted...