Closer We Get: Keys N Krates premiere “My Soul Is Falling” & announce tour
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the Nathan Boey-directed video for “Music To My Ears” by Toronto trio Keys N Krates (featuring Tory Lanez). The post also contains the new single “My Soul Is Falling” which the group premiered on Complex this past Thursday along with a Closer We Get tour announcement.
“On a project filled with nice tracks, this ‘Music to My Ears’ still stands out.” – XXL
Toronto trio Keys N Krates is celebrating the meteoric success of their debut album Cura and its extensive world tour by bringing their show back to Earth for their fans. Today, the trio is announcing their new “Closer We Get” tour, a series of intimate shows that brings the Keys N Krates experience closer to fans than ever before. Beginning on November 24th in Brooklyn, the tour will span across North America for seven shows at iconic small room venues concluding on December 8th in Toronto.
Speaking on the creation of an intimate experience to share with fans on the tour, the band says:
“Closer We Get is when our world becomes smaller through the vibrations we share.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto, Ontario-based recording trio Keys N Krates consisting of group members, Jr. Flo, Matisse, and Adam Tune.
- Submission: The Nathan Boey-directed video for “Music To My Ears” (featuring Tory Lanez) which came in support of Keys N Krates’ debut album, Cura, and is featured on NBA 2K19. The post also contains the new single “My Soul Is Falling” which premiered on Complex.
- Streaming Links: You can find “Music To My Ears” and Cura on various streaming platforms including Spotify and Apple Music. The new track “My Soul Is Falling” is also available on various streaming platforms.
- Social Media:
Check out “Music To My Ears” and “My Soul Is Falling” below.
KEYS N KRATES – MY SOUL IS FALLING / MUSIC TO MY EARS
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- The Mighty Capeech drops Corna Stone: Book 1 EP & supporting video
- Toronto’s Notifi enlists Zac Facts to direct “Won’t Get Lonely”
- Oxymorrons show foresight with “Green Vision” video
- Germany’s Leroy Menace impresses with new Moon Islands EP
- Mazzi 500 previews The Seizure with “Splash” video
- Yung Tory drops visuals for the Dutch Revz-produced “Henny Dance”
- Closer We Get: Keys N Krates premiere “My Soul Is Falling” single
- Vancouver’s Scope G adds “Save Me” to CREATURE weekly series