Forever: Vancouver newcomer Kid Sharif releases video debut
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the debut video “Forever” by Vancouver-based artist Kid Sharif.
“Through this video, Sharif shows the beginning to a typical party night in the city. Limos, friends, and the competitive, ego-based excitement of partying in Vancouver’s luxury nightlife.”
Sharif first began releasing songs in mid 2018 via SoundCloud, and is working hard to establish himself on the scene. His management reports that he’s been meeting with various managers and reps to further his exposure.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Victoria-born, Vancouver-based recording artist, Kid Sharif.
- Submission: The new Darc Jacobs and Tee Noble-directed video for the Vakai900-produced single, “Forever.”
- Streaming Links: You can check out the video below via Sharif’s official YouTube channel. The single is available on all major digital streaming platforms including Apple Music, Spotify, and TIDAL.
- Social Media: You can follow @KidSharif on Instagram, and follow @KidSharif on Twitter.
You can watch the “Forever” video below.
KID SHARIF – FOREVER
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Brampton’s B1GJuice enlists Scottie Flames for “Juice”
- Sauga City’s YSF drops “Mind” visuals in advance of debut, The Manifest
- Vancouver’s Walden Ash teams up with Zectrix for “dw about me” visuals
- Toronto’s own Smooth releases the 11-track 66 album
- Forever: Vancouver newcomer Kid Sharif releases video debut
- Vancouver’s Hayz drops the self-produced single “Full Bars”
- Wish You The Best: Brevner drops new visuals in advance of FACES LP
- Sauga City’s $VN are making waves with their “Home Runs” single
Song of the Day
/ 3 hours ago
Earlier today, Canadian hip-hop artist Peter Jackson premiered fresh visuals in support of his...
/ 1 day ago
Our Song of the Day is the latest release from budding Winnipeg star YSN...
/ 3 days ago
Toronto artist Terrell Morris has built a serious case for album of the year...