Toronto’s Leo Keystone drops the SaveTheCat-directed “Suite 33”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new SaveTheCat Productions-directed video by Leo Keystone for his single, “Suite 33.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto recording artist, Leo Keystone.
- Submission: The new SaveTheCat Productions-directed video for the Casey McMillan-produced single, “Suite 33.” You can find the track on Leo’s LK1 album which was released back in February.
- Streaming Links: You can find “Suite 33” and the LK1 album on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @LeoKeystone on Instagram, and follow @LeoKeystone on Twitter.
You can check out the “Suite 33” video below.
LEO KEYSTONE – SUITE 33
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Hamilton’s KarizmatiK enlists Boi Bunny for “Highest Level”
- Toronto’s Leo Keystone drops the SaveTheCat-directed “Suite 33”
- Trak teams up with Mvrs for new “Whip” single
- Send Help: Winnipeg’s Scribe Music drops visuals for “S.O.S.”
- Gee TheProducer enlists Davisthecameraguy for “Desire”
- Vancouver-based Dave Fields returns with “Flex (Off My Mind)” single
- Toronto artist Fresh adds visual support to Chuck Hertz-produced “Takeoff”
- Valentino drops new visuals for his “Spending Addiction” remix