Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new Alex Foster-Roman-directed video for “Brodies” by Toronto’s own Luxe, released in support of his new EP.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto recording artist Luxe.
- Submission: The video for the self-produced “Brodies” single was directed by Alex Foster-Roman. You can find “Brodies” on Luxe’s EP, 25 Percent.
- Streaming Links: The new video is available on YouTube. You can find the single on the 25 Percent EP which is available on various streaming platforms including Spotify and Apple Music.
- Social Media: Follow @therealLUXE on Instagram, and @LUXE416 on Twitter.
Check out the “Brodies” video below.
LUXE – BRODIES
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto artist Mister Marai releases the “Blasphemy” single
- Don’t Sleep On Me: QueenStreetHush drops Hyprwrld-produced single
- Luxe releases the “Brodies” video in support of 25 Percent EP
- Winnipeg’s 3PEAT drop the 2oolman-produced “GWAP”
- CMDWN previews Atlanada 2 with “Hit & Run” single
- RunAway Randy Freeman drops new video for Raybeats-produced “No Limit”
- Song of the Day: DijahSB enlists D.E.Z & Yogi for “HBK”
- Make It Through: Evil Ebenezer drops video for Young K-produced single
Song of the Day
/ 24 hours ago
Creating platforms for Canadian artists to showcase their talent to the country has been...
/ 3 days ago
Come Thru: Winnie Churchill – the Toronto-born rapper who’s turning up the culture in Atlantic Canada
Come Thru is a weekly social media takeover series from HipHopCanada that puts a...
/ 3 days ago
Kyle Kraft, Chair of the music advisory committee for the Best Rap Recording, explains...
/ 3 days ago
The Massacre is a new series brought to you by Studi6, featuring some of...