Mazzi 500 previews The Seizure with new “Splash” video
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new “Splash” video from Toronto hip-hop artist, Mazzi 500.
“[Splash] represents more than its catchy beat and fresh flow. The video has clear urban imagery but done with a tongue in cheek perspective that shows off Mazzi 500’s bad boy side.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto, Ontario-based recording artist, Mazzi 500.
- Submission: The new Telesca-directed video for the single “Splash” (co-directed by Mazzi 500). The video comes in advance of Mazzi’s new EP, The Seizure, set to drop tomorrow Monday, Aug. 27. “Spash” follows Mazzi’s “Swervin” single which earned him a spot on Spotify’s popular Northern Bars playlist.
- Streaming Links: The new single is available on various streaming platforms including Spotify and Apple Music.
- Social Media: You can follow @Mazzi.500 on Instagram.
“Get inside the life of upcoming Toronto based rapper Mazzi 500 with his new video premiere, ‘Splash,’ consisting of extensive wordplay over a smooth bangin’ beat to end up burying you alive at the end.” – UndergroundHipHopBlog
Check out “Splash” below.
MAZZI 500 – SPLASH
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- The Mighty Capeech drops Corna Stone: Book 1 EP & supporting video
- Toronto’s Notifi enlists Zac Facts to direct “Won’t Get Lonely”
- Oxymorrons show foresight with “Green Vision” video
- Germany’s Leroy Menace impresses with new Moon Islands EP
- Mazzi 500 previews The Seizure with “Splash” video
- Yung Tory drops visuals for the Dutch Revz-produced “Henny Dance”
- Closer We Get: Keys N Krates premiere “My Soul Is Falling” single
- Vancouver’s Scope G adds “Save Me” to CREATURE weekly series