Merkules enlists Stuey Kubrick for “Reject” visuals
Our weekly segment The Weekly Eight returns with the recently released Stuey Kubrick-directed “Reject” video from rising Surrey, BC recording artist, Merkules.
- Artist/Group: Surrey, BC rapper Merkules.
- Submission: The recently released Stuey Kubrick-directed video for the C-Lance and Aaron Hiltz-produced single, “Reject.”
- Streaming Links: The video was posted to YouTube on Dec. 16, 2018. You can find “Reject” on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify. “Reject” was a big single from Merkules in 2018, released separately from his critically acclaimed album, Cole.
- Social Media: You can follow @MerkulesMusic on Instagram, and follow @MerkulesMusic on Twitter.
Check out the “Reject” video below.
MERKULES – REJECT
THE WEEKLY EIGHT INFO
Submission Sundays was a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gave us a chance to show love to people who weren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gave them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Towards the end of the year, we relaunched Submission Sundays as The Weekly Eight, with the same objective to help artists grow.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for The Weekly Eight segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- King of DC: Shy Glizzy releases the “30s, 50s, 100s” video
- Toronto’s Mathematik previews ReAL/iS-Him album with “The Motive” single
- Ottawa’s big ZEE impresses with 5-track EP, Méchant
- Caviar Dreams: NorthSideBenji enlists Houdini for the “Levels” video
- Visions: Ottawa rapper DaBoiLoc drops first video in support of EP
- Between Somewhere: Token & Tech N9ne call out “YouTube Rappers” in new video
- Merkules enlists Stuey Kubrick for “Reject” visuals
- Toronto’s French of Triple M enlists StrvngeFilms for “On Time” video