Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new “Blasphemy” single from Toronto artist Mister Marai.
“Mister Marai. Remember the name. He will be the forefront of today’s music culture.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto recording artist Mister Marai.
- Submission: The new single “Blasphemy” produced by Scottie Flames and Amit Nagra.
- Streaming Links: The new song is available on various streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: Follow @MisterMarai on Instagram and @_elmarai on Twitter.
Check out “Blasphemy” below.
MISTER MARAI – BLASPHEMY
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Toronto artist Mister Marai releases the “Blasphemy” single
- Don’t Sleep On Me: QueenStreetHush drops Hyprwrld-produced single
- Luxe releases the “Brodies” video in support of 25 Percent EP
- Winnipeg’s 3PEAT drop the 2oolman-produced “GWAP”
- CMDWN previews Atlanada 2 with “Hit & Run” single
- RunAway Randy Freeman drops new video for Raybeats-produced “No Limit”
- Song of the Day: DijahSB enlists D.E.Z & Yogi for “HBK”
- Make It Through: Evil Ebenezer drops video for Young K-produced single
Song of the Day
/ 59 mins ago
Our Song of the Day is the latest visual offering from Toronto-based Ottawa recording...
/ 10 hours ago
The ‘ride or die’ theme is a prevalent one in hip-hop culture. This way...
/ 10 hours ago
The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) and Slaight Music are honoured...
/ 4 days ago
Our Song of the Day is the first posthumous release from Toronto rapper Smoke...