Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new 5-track EP from Nova Scotia-based recording artist, Mitchell Bailey.
Season One features production from in-house producer Sean Lewis on certain tracks like “737” and “Luv Don’t Exist,” as well as production from awarding-winning Port Cities’ band-member Dylan Guthro on “Open Book,” which also features a memorable chorus from rising pop artist Jodi Guthro, acting as the project’s main-single.
Mitchell’s previous project, Last Time Introducing Myself, peaked at #46 on the iTunes Hip-Hop charts, therefore establishing a solid foundation of support throughout the East Coast of Canada and North America, which is expected to carry Season One” to newfound heights.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: 21 year old Nova Scotia-based artist Mitchell Bailey, representing Buds Entertainment.
- Submission: The new 5-track EP, Season One, featuring a guest appearance by Jody Guthro on the lead single, “Open Book.”
- Streaming Links:
- Social Media: You can follow @MitchellBailey7 on Instagram, and follow @MitchellBailey7 on Twitter.
Check out Season One below.
MITCHELL BAILEY – SEASON ONE
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- London’s LIVONSATURDAY makes his mark with Notice Me
- We Need To Talk: Winnipeg’s Myazwe drops Pascal-produced EP
- After “One Night,” Toronto’s Josh Clarke releases debut, 24 Hours
- Toronto’s DSTNY enlists Supreme Swiss for “Top of the Morning”
- East Coast artist Mitchell Bailey drops the Season One EP
- Evrlove Blake teams up with Steve Vandiest to direct “Ocean Views”
- ReyDavis returns with new Shot By Z-directed “HTown Freestyle”
- Tony Ranks & Stranjah drop new visuals for “Demon Season (Summer of the Gun)”
Song of the Day
/ 4 hours ago
Come Thru is a weekly social media takeover series from HipHopCanada that puts a...
/ 6 days ago
The Massacre is a new series brought to you by Studi6, featuring some of...
/ 2 weeks ago
In October 2018, we launched our new series, Unplugged, directed by Kieran Khan, to...
/ 2 weeks ago
This past summer, R&B singer Yoko Gold was seemingly everywhere – maybe it was...