Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new music video released in support of the Nookie Beats-produced single “Who Is U” by 20-year-old East Coast recording artist Mitchell Bailey.
The song is off his forthcoming sophomore album. Although he hasn’t been in the game for long, Bailey has already built up an impressive resume that includes headlining multiple tours throughout the East Coast of Canada, along with performances at SXSW, A3C Festival, NXNE, POP Montreal, and #NIGHTSHIFT in Miami, to name a few.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Who: Recording artist Mitchell Bailey
- What: The new video for “Who Is U” was directed by Brendan ‘MooseCanFly’ Lyle and features the Unleashed Dancers.
- When: The video is available now on YouTube.
- Where: Representing Glace Bay in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and Buds Entertainment.
- Why: Bailey already a had a strong single on his hands with the Nookie powered record, and it seems he enlisted the perfect director to visualize it further. Shouts to his longtime friend and collaborator, Moose.
You can watch the “Who is U” video below.
MITCHELL BAILEY – WHO IS U
His 2017 project Last Time Introducing Myself is available on Apple Music and other outlets.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
The be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Charlie Fettah & CrabSkull release the “Hell Is Hot” video
- Ottawa artist Freddy Printz enlists Juwn for the “C.P.T.” video
- Montreal’s Gaby Harvey releases the Don Dada-produced “Ride” single
- Toronto’s Valentino teams up with DS for the “Sauce God” visuals
- Cape Breton’s Mitchell Bailey enlists director MooseCanFly for “Who Is U”
- You’re “Foolish” if you sleep on the new Kapok single
- Ottawa artist SVLM shows love to his squad with “Mafioso”
- Toronto artist Trak drops the Alat-assisted single “Love Me”
Song of the Day
/ 20 hours ago
Fast-rising recording artist Sam Hoss has delivered a fresh visual for his single, “Think...
/ 2 days ago
A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of connecting with up-and-coming Toronto artist...
/ 5 days ago
One of the biggest consequences of the global pandemic has been the impact on...