Toronto’s M.O. Littles drops new Good Guy-powered visuals for “Too Sane”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the recently released Good Guy Pictures-directed video for “Too Sane” by Toronto-based recording artist, M.O. Littles.
“Critically acclaimed Toronto rapper M.O. Littles has laid a solid foundation for his career with sales of thousands of copies of his albums, and supporting Canadian, American, European, and South American tours with international stars Bone Thugs N Harmony, MGK, The Beatnuts, AZ, Statik Selektah, Termanology and The Demigodz.”
Littles is also the co-owner of the Matchbox Tattoo Company.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto-based recording artist, M.O. Littles.
- Submission: The new Aspects of Good Guy Pictures-directed video for the SixFire-produced single, “Too Sane.” Sadly, Alberta-produced Jamie “SixFire” Dexter passed away a few years ago in Edmonton after an accidental overdose. He was only 33. In the new video for “Too Sane,” Littles can be seen wearing an ‘R.I.P. SixFire’ shirt.
- Streaming Links: You can watch the video now via the official M.O. Littles YouTube channel. You can find the single on various digital streaming platforms including Apple Music and Spotify.
- Social Media: You can follow @mdotodot on Instagram, and follow @mdotodot on Twitter.
You can check out the “Too Sane” video below.
M.O. LITTLES – TOO SANE
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- Dub J drops new visuals for Peter Jackson-assisted single “Make Believe”
- Coal Mine: Charlie Fettah & BBS Steve drop the first video off their SVN TYLR album
- Brampton’s EverythingOShauN returns with new project, Everything over Everything Else
- Montréal’s Chuck Hendrix drops new visuals for “Grey” featuring David Campana
- Toronto’s M.O. Littles drops new Good Guy-powered visuals for “Too Sane”
- Toronto’s Mister Marai releases new 6-track EP, Omega Zohar
- Lonely Nights In Toronto: “LNIT” introduces the world to 96
- Ottawa artist Notic enlists Knock Knock for “Trust Me” video