Toronto’s Mobi Mawla enlists Nate Smith to produce “Dream On”
Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the Nate Smith-produced single “Dream On” by Toronto recording artist Mobi Mawla, set to appear on his next project, Freedom.
“‘Dream On’ is an overall inspirational track with substantial lyrical content and a repetitive hook that is not only catchy, but also easy to bop your head to. A perfect feel-good track accompanied by angelic vocals to kick the summer off.”
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: Toronto recording artist Mobi Mawla.
- Submission: Following the release of his FrancisGotHeat produced anthem “No Handouts,” Mobi Mawla has garnered enough attention and is now back with a brand new record titled “Dream On.” Additional Vocals by Zenabe Durant.
- Streaming Links: You can find the new single on various streaming platforms.
- Social Media: Follow @MobiMawla on Instagram, and on Twitter. Visit the official site MobiMawla.com.
You can listen to “Dream On” below.
MOBI MAWLA – DREAM ON
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- B. Aull partners with Angelo Mota for “Come Down”
- Lampshade (Frustrated): Vancouver’s Kapok releases second single
- Toronto’s Gravygod releases the “Blood Orange” video
- Vancouver’s James Dean enlists Noah Maze for the “Breakdown” video
- Toronto’s Jordan Kahn releases “Life’s a Dream (Don’t Wake Me)”
- Ireland’s Low Life Luke enlists Lurch & Ganiyu TLG for “Rising”
- MC Lecter & Kyirim come together for the Falsified” video
- Toronto’s Mobi Mawla enlists Nate Smith to produce “Dream On”