Montreality features Lil Gnar: Gnar Lif3, Tokyo culture, Mac Miller & more
Our friends over at Montréal-based media company Montreality recently caught up with Atlanta rapper and skateboarder, Lil Gnar.
They ask him about a variety of subjects including the realest lyrics he ever wrote, Tokyo culture, his musical influences, love, psychedelics, Mac Miller (R.I.P.), and more.
“[Lil Gnar’s] second song ever, 2017’s ‘Ride With The Fye’ (which also featured Germ) blew up, changing his life in the process. As of today, the song has nearly 3 million streams.” – XXL
Earlier this year, Gnar released Big Bad Gnar Shit, an EP with Germ that featured the pair collaborating on five tracks. The project already has millions of views on SoundCloud. More recently, Lil Gnar released his debut mixtape, Gnar Lif3, in September via Ten Thousand Projects and Capitol Records. The project features his most successful single to date, “Drop Top Benz,” featuring Lil Skies.
Peep the interview with Montreality below.
You can follow @LilGnar on Instagram.
More from Montreality
- Montreality connects with Palm Beach rapper Wifisfuneral
- Montreality: Members Only discusses their founder XXXTentacion & more
- Montreality: Lil Xan & Diablo remember XXXTentacion
- Trippie Redd on Montreality: J. Cole, Watch the Throne & more
- YBN Nahmir & Almighty Jay on Montreality: “We don’t mumble, we can really rap”