Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the Pascal-produced single “By The Dozen” by Winnipeg’s own Myazwe.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Who: Recording artist Myazwe.
- What: The new single “By The Dozen,” produced by Pascal. You’ll find the song on Myazwe’s new EP which is dropping Summer 2018.
- When: You can find the song on all major streaming services including Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play and more.
- Where: Representing Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Why: We weren’t very familiar with Myazwe but “By The Dozen” has us eager to check out his next project which will be out in the coming months. Hopefully Myazwe has plans to give this one visual support.
Listen to “By The Dozen” below.
MYAZWE – BY THE DOZEN
Follow @Myazwe on Instagram.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- From Montreal to Miami: Dela Ville releases the “Graduation” video
- Dakk’One airs out the “Dirty Laundry” of prejudice
- Nunavut artist Hyper-T tackles suicide with “Asiujunga (I’m Lost)”
- Quebec City’s Bardy Boyz drop the Coeur De Pirate video
- Winnipeg’s Myazwe releases the Pascal-produced “By The Dozen”
- Jonah Wright of Affiliated enlists Gavin for “Flying”
- Vials enlists 3D visual artist Jason Ebeyer for “Rockstar” video
- Brooklyn’s Scott King speaks on the ladies from “Round The Way”
Song of the Day
/ 23 hours ago
Roney is back with new visuals to promote the Deluxe Edition of his album,...
/ 1 day ago
GOLDEN G is back with a new project. After releasing an impressive eight singles...
/ 2 days ago
As easy as it is to get into recording music these days, it’s arguably...