Our weekly segment Submission Sundays features the new 6-track Pascal-produced EP, We Need To Talk, from Winnipeg up-and-comer, Myazwe.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS SELECTION DETAILS
- Artist/Group: 23-year-old Winnipeg, Manitoba-based recording artist Myazwe.
- Submission: The new 6-track EP, We Need To Talk, produced entirely by Winnipeg producer, Pascal. Executive Producer credits go to Myazwe and Kossy Anyadike, who also mixed the project together. We Need To Talk was mastered by Andrew Yankiwski.
- Streaming Links: You can find We Need To Talk on various digital streaming platforms including SoundCloud, Spotify, TIDAL and more.
- Social Media: You can follow @Myazwe on Instagram, and follow @Myazwe on Twitter.
Check out We Need To Talk below.
MYAZWE – WE NEED TO TALK (PROD. PASCAL)
MYAZWE – ON MY WAY
The Aidan Dmytriw-directed “On My Way” video was released in support of Myazwe’s debut, E: My Experiences on Empty. Check it out below.
SUBMISSION SUNDAYS INFO
Submission Sundays is a segment we introduced in 2018 to show love to the hundreds of artists and groups that submit new material to us weekly. The segment also gives us a chance to show love to people who aren’t already receiving regular coverage on HipHopCanada, and gives them a chance to connect with our viewers.
Each week, we’ll select 8 new submissions and feature them on our homepage for at least a 24 hour period.
To be considered for our weekly Submission Sundays segment, please submit your content using our Submission Form. International submissions are welcome.
Please note, due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to each submission directly. Submissions with missing information will be deleted.
A summary of this week’s selections:
- London’s LIVONSATURDAY makes his mark with Notice Me
- We Need To Talk: Winnipeg’s Myazwe drops Pascal-produced EP
- After “One Night,” Toronto’s Josh Clarke releases debut, 24 Hours
- Toronto’s DSTNY enlists Supreme Swiss for “Top of the Morning”
- East Coast artist Mitchell Bailey drops the Season One EP
- Evrlove Blake teams up with Steve Vandiest to direct “Ocean Views”
- ReyDavis returns with new Shot By Z-directed “HTown Freestyle”
- Tony Ranks & Stranjah drop new visuals for “Demon Season (Summer of the Gun)”
Song of the Day
/ 20 hours ago
Budding West Coast recording artist Kresnt continues to build on his impressive 2019 run...
/ 1 day ago
Canadian icon Maestro Fresh Wes has released new music inspired by the Toronto Raptors...
/ 2 days ago
Tory Lanez jumped on social media to address colourism in music videos and on...